Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Ignis Solus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 244
Some good servers(thisthreadagain)

I'm looking for some nice 24 people servers with rotation and active people. Could someone PM me IP?

I am european.

Last edited by Ignis Solus: 03-11-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Ignis Solus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #2
Sisaroth
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reputation: 8
Posts: 196
http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...135.150:27015/

thats my favorite server
its registered but it has a lot of p2p players on it and it also has micspam.
Sisaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:19 PM   #3
Ignis Solus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisaroth View Post
http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...135.150:27015/

thats my favorite server
its registered but it has a lot of p2p players on it and it also has micspam.

I like micspam! But the server is dead and i see it's not very active either
Ignis Solus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:21 PM   #4
Calvinandhobbes
 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Reputation: 842
Posts: 2,806
www.trashedgamers.org

Check it out, friendly community, players of all levels from beginner to comp that frequent the many servers.
Calvinandhobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:22 PM   #5
DekuJuice
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Reputation: 923
Posts: 2,864
CoachAthletics, but the server has been empty since this morning.
DekuJuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #6
Ignis Solus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinandhobbes View Post
www.trashedgamers.org

Check it out, friendly community, players of all levels from beginner to comp that frequent the many servers.
Damnit, I am from EU.
Ignis Solus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:32 PM   #7
ProwerPlays
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Reputation: 121
Posts: 1,709
STARs is pretty good, nocrits, nospread.

However it is reserved slot, so if its populated you might have a hard time joining without donation, however I've gotten used to it.

Some people criticize it for having competitive try-hards, I praise it for that fact. People are actually good at the game in that server. Despite like four people coming in spamming binds like jerks, and end up doing troll loadouts from time to time before they head off for their scrims.
ProwerPlays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:49 PM   #8
Ignis Solus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProwerPlays View Post
STARs is pretty good, nocrits, nospread.

However it is reserved slot, so if its populated you might have a hard time joining without donation, however I've gotten used to it.

Some people criticize it for having competitive try-hards, I praise it for that fact. People are actually good at the game in that server. Despite like four people coming in spamming binds like jerks, and end up doing troll loadouts from time to time before they head off for their scrims.
I need EU server
Ignis Solus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #9
demomanby heart
 
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Reputation: 32
Posts: 304
No heroes server.


The funny voices are entertaining, the skill level isnt that bad and people use the mic often.
demomanby heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #10
Ignis Solus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by demomanby heart View Post
No heroes server.


The funny voices are entertaining, the skill level isnt that bad and people use the mic often.
I am looking for 24 slot not 32 slot.
Ignis Solus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:13 PM   #11
Ignis Solus
 
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Reputation: 62
Posts: 244
Bump?
Ignis Solus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.