Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Nuclear Dawn

Old 04-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #1
suatguler

just a sincere question; please dont hate.

is there any1 who has not started to regret to ask for refunding for this game during the beta?

thanks
Old 04-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
FlyinHigh

Are you asking if people are regretting asking for a refund while they were in the beta because its such a great game now?
FlyinHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #3
Iconoclast XVII

I think he means is there anyone who regrets not getting a refund while the game was still in beta (since you can get a refund before the game is released).
Iconoclast XVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
FlyinHigh

Lol . What does he hope to accomplish by asking this question? Haters gonna hate :P
Old 04-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
suatguler

nah just out of personal curiosity. anyway hows the game now? servers are at full?

thanks
suatguler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #6
FlyinHigh

Try it and find out.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:04 PM   #7
snivilous

Wait, so you're wondering if any beta users regret NOT getting a refund, 6+ months later?

I don't regret it at all, of course I'm a pretty extreme case. Though I figure, I purchased the game for $22.50 (-10% preorder). And assuming I only had one fun day, it would be worth it since it was so cheap.

Honestly, most gamers as far as I can tell are as cheap and pathetic as you can find in the population. People have ed that the price was $7.50 instead of $5. I honestly feel sorry these people have such little lives and are that useless. It's like an hours pay to get this game, 3-4 if you are at minimum wage. So that's working the morning, and then even if you don't like it very much and leave, I'm sure you had fun and played more than the 3-4 hours you worked to pay for it.

If anyone ever es about money and refunds for almost any game, they need to get off their fat and get out of the basement. Shorten your lunch break by 15 minutes and you will be able to pay for anygame in a matter of days.
snivilous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #8
snivilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by suatguler View Post
anyway hows the game now? servers are at full?
Game was one of, if not the, funnest game I ever played when it was only in beta. So judging it is of course relative, but a lot of glitches and bugs are fixed. Course, there are still a lot but nowhere near before and all the major ones are fixed.

Servers are more populated than they were in pre-free weekend era, however you are lucky to see 3 full servers anytime. Always one full server, and a few others with a couple people in them.

The game still has lots of potential, it just doesn't have a large player base (which I personally blame at the fact you can max your rank in a stupidly short amount of time, so nothing to work towards then).
snivilous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #9
-Tallahassee-

You know, most people that could regret not having asked for a refund in the august Beta either left the game, or are totally addicted to it. So the kind of answers you'll get in here will somewhat be 1-sided, since people who didn't care about the game just left these forums.

It's pretty rare people keep playing 1 game for over 4 months, and this game is now 6+ months old. I am, too, an extreme case for that game, got 440 hours into it and only thing that prevents me playing it is schoolwork and a fried GPU.

ND somewhat never (or hardly) gets old. I'd say the game has the best value/price ratio of any games I've bought. If you like FPS, RTS, strategy and teamwork, ND quite delivers the package.

So, in summary, the kind of answers you'll get here will be completely 1-sided, and I'd say the game was already looking quite promising back in Beta, so there was no way I'd demand a refund.
-Tallahassee- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #10
Tolstoyevski

This was the best money I spent on a beta that, barebones looked good and had devs who responded daily through forums in the past 2 years.

Tribes Ascend on the other hand, god that was such a mistake to spend even a penny on.
Tolstoyevski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
Schwinghammer

Trolls be trollin'.
Schwinghammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
Zoridium JackL

just a sincere question, please don't hate: why are you asking such stupid questions? if I liked it during the beta than I'll probably still like it now, if I didn't like it during the beta than I would have asked for a refund, anything else is just a toy.
Zoridium JackL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Nuclear Dawn