|04-08-2012, 04:55 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2011
Anyone have the occasional frame skipping in the game? I'm currently using SLi gtx560 Ti's, not that the game needs it. The game is always running super silky smooth, but there is the very occasional frame jumps, like it misses a frame here and there, but the skip doesn't get reflected in MSI Afterburner which I'm using to monitor the game. I thought maybe The PhysX bug had something to do with it and tried removing the 2 PhysX files from the game directory but nothing has changed. Anyone experiencing this?
|04-16-2012, 04:13 PM||#2|
Join Date: Feb 2012
This is pretty common across all games. Firstly I'd try and run in window mode, and see if that helps. Fullscreen is the source of many of these sorts of problems.
|05-01-2012, 05:09 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jul 2010
I've got too the gtx560. (MSI)
and what did you prove them correct options?
phyx deleted file
- Delete PhysXcore.dll
- Delete PhysXDevice.dll
- Delete PhysXLocal folder.
. (As you say you have it.)
New Geforce driver?
mirrors edge crack? (Help me crack witch freeze lags + + off times)
TDEngine Maxmultisam rewrite ......... 1? I pohola 1, and 11
How to find TDEngine both multisam is, or how, data bite Blom, etc False.
The problem may be in certain applications / processes that run on system startup or during gameplay. Please do the following:
- Press the Windows key combination Control-R (Windows key + R). At the command prompt, type msconfig and press Enter. You will start the System Configuration Utility.
- Go to the STARTUP tab and then select Disable All. Press OK / Apply, and restart your computer.
- Try the game now.
- If this helps, again, run the System Configuration Utility, go to the Service tab, select Hide All Microsoft Services and then Disable All. Again, restart your PC and try the game now.
- If neither help, return the changes back (the procedure is the same, just the two tabs, select Allow All instead of Disable All .....
Try to edit the file TdEngine.ini - change the value of FloatingPointRenderTargets from True to False, then start the game, set the graphics to 640x480 and low details. start a new game, the tutorial comes up, take the game back to the menu, set your graphics as you like and see if that helps.
If you cannot now start game , make FloatingPointrenderTargets = True
If you can play, not lags, just your game crash, how police destroy Windows, make
u can too delete Physx Loader...
DONT DELETE : PhysXExtensions.dll
And if u delete OpenaAL, u dont have sound, for sound help, i cannot help .
Last edited by pepinareal: 05-02-2012 at 06:58 AM.