|04-09-2012, 09:11 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2012
[SKIN] Old Flat Green Steam 0.5.0
BIG NOTE: I've been a bit inactive in maintaining this skin, I apologize for this. I promise to get back on track in the near future. I've just had some things come up, mainly that my main (and only) PC is basically hanging on by a thread.
This skin is a continuation of Old Flat Green Steam (OFGS) by Darth Tealc, final version 0.2.13. OFGS content is used with permission.
I really dislike the new look of Steam. While I believe it is the best Content Delivery System in existence, it's look is a bit too glossy, colorless and dull to me. I decided to take over development of this skin because I must not be the only person who thinks this.
THANK YOU FOR 10,000+ DOWNLOADS! This shows me there really is support for this project!
If you use/love this skin, could you please donate to the project? (buy me a cup of coffee! )
NOTE: If you are running an older version, please delete the OFGSremake folder entirely before installing the new version.
Do not submit bug reports regarding these versions!
0.6.1 BETA1: DOWNLOAD!
- None that I can remember. Please tell me if there are any major/minor issues that you find so that I/we can fix them.
0.6.2: Maintenance release.
- Overlay UI updated
- Fixed collapse/expand icons
- Fixed friends list collapse/expand icons
- New screenshots
! Thanks to superdjsam for the patches and screenshots in this update.
0.6.1: BETA maintenance release.
- Fixed downloads meter (untested by me)
! Thanks to Barney93 for the patch in this update.
! This version is only marked as a beta because it contains fixes that are untested by me.
0.6.0: Major release
- Updated for Steam music update
- Miscellaneous tweaks/bugfixes here and there
0.5.1: Maintenance release.
- Updated for new Downloads pane (again)
0.5.0: Major release.
- Updated for new Downloads pane
- Fixed Find and IME dialogs in Overlay Web Browser
- Updated styling of View buttons in Library pane
- Removed ugly gradients in List views (Games Details etc.)
0.4.4: Maintenance release.
- Fixed blue gradient in corner of windows
- Re-styled dropdown button in chat dialog
- Styled the new emoticon button like an actual button
- Fixed urlbar when browsing cart and payment options
0.4.3: Maintenance release.
- Fixed game/trade/video invitation messages in chat
- Fixed downloads pane in settings
- Fixed library minimode
- Moved search bar in standard "large mode"
- Fixed search bar and title bar in minimode
0.4.2: Maintenance release.
- Friends list text size reduced
- Fixed friends list menu button overlapping title text
- Fixed line thru main chat text field
- Added smiley button to chat window (looks bad as of right now)
- Reduced size of ZIP file
0.4.1: Maintenance release.
- Fixed all library layouts
- Thanks to Eek! for reporting this!
0.4.0: Major release
- Ported everything over to the new layout!
- There may be issues remaining I have yet to find
0.3.0: Initial updated release.
- Fixed the Friends list and implemented the new search bar
- Fixed the in-game overlay and added "played time" stats to it
PS: I read the rules completely and I didn't find a rule where I couldn't put a donate link in, so if there is, please let me know!
Last edited by DBlake: 04-12-2016 at 05:58 AM.
|04-10-2012, 06:18 AM||#7|
Join Date: Oct 2011
I was never a big fan of the default pre-2010 Steam skin, however I absolutely loved the Obsidian version of it. I'd absolutely love to see a variant of this skin, except with the Obsidian colors.
Last edited by Traitor Duck: 04-10-2012 at 06:26 AM.
|04-22-2012, 01:55 AM||#8|
Join Date: Nov 2011
I have 0.2.13 Alpha, with no problems other than the generic unresponsive GameOverlay.exe thing that steam has -always- had. Should I still update?
|04-22-2012, 11:40 AM||#10|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Will this cause any problems with other skins? I don't want to uninstall this skin whenever I want to change, because none of my other skins require any additions to the Steam\resource folder.
|05-28-2012, 10:31 AM||#14|
Join Date: Nov 2011
Great work, i really enjoy the look of the old steam, but could you fix some bugs?
The drop down menu for "Start Voice Chat" is incredibly hard to find(It's between the avatar and the name btw) and the Trade/Invite to game messages are bugged.