Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Wargame: European Escalation

Old 04-10-2012, 05:06 AM   #1
Rørbæk

WEE missing fainess when you start as MP

I will do this short I am missing some fairness to us who is just starting MP with lvl 1. I have compleated Bruder gegen Bruder and Able Archer with some good fights and i have militairy exp. but when I try to hook up on a game in MP i see people with higher levels diapere, they dont want to play with a newcomer. I have even trayed to join games with 8 players so one with a lover level wouldt not mean as much.
Old 04-10-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
danuker

Have you tried hosting a small low level game? That might help.

I usually find the problem is the other way around (lower level players kicking out higher level).

Seriously, they just need to hide that level statistic so everybody can get on with the game.
danuker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #3
Ace Quat

everyone started with lvl1, dont forget that. my first online matches were 4vs4s and i never had someone say 'get out noob' just because i was lowlvl. and now i have reached lvl31 a week ago. it really goes very fast with ranks. just keep joining team games and dont get discouraged if people leave a session you're in. there are always more friendly people in another lobby waiting to play with you
Ace Quat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
TallMagnolia

Simple like danuker said, host your own game and call it "noobs only" and no matter what you'll start to level.
TallMagnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:41 AM   #5
Rørbæk

Thanks, haved joined a Danish Gaming-Club they have been very helpfull and I am now having a lot off fun. (And quickly raising in level.
Rørbæk is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Wargame: European Escalation