Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sniper Elite series > Sniper Elite V2

Old 05-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #316
Scorpio27

Is there any plans for SP DLC or new weapons?
Scorpio27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #317
Abaris365

Is the AI gonna receive a bit of an upgrade? At the moment every enemy on the map knows exactly(!) where I am when I kill someone. And if I crawl another 2 rooms further and stick my head out, they all shoot at me again in perfect unison.
I like the game and I'm not beng whiny, I just think that a lot of potential is wasted here.
Abaris365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:49 PM   #318
li0sik

1. When will the correction of BAG-MAME. Player with the BAG-MAME on the server can not kick or ban.

2. When you install the following settings:
TimeLimit (tl) -0
ScoreLimit (sl) -50

Upon reaching 50 points a game does not end there.

Last edited by li0sik: 05-12-2012 at 12:03 AM.
li0sik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:25 AM   #319
hiredhelp

To the Devs who made this game a big thankyou forget the select few whos knocking this game and critics.
I for one love the game alot detail this could easy be a world war 2 game if most buildings was open more, the detail second to non.
Anyways many here who knocking might want to think themselvs greatfull they have this game as was meant for consoles,
But these guys wanted PC first they took money out there own pockets to fund a game for all of us the gamers pc gamer.
Self funded game how many devs do that these days soo big thankyou fot that.

Right now to hopfully help you with some info to do with latest update you stated you fixed issues with game frame rate well,
I have this issue after the update more so again certain sections SP get a slight pause then go again this however doesnt happen on co-op as much.
I am running. AMD 7970 obviously my system is i7 but not system is it a dx11 issue? Anyways i hope maybe you can take a look at that further i know you want to work more on Multiplayer now. Witch not got round to playing as me my freind love co-op

Once again big thankyou from me for self funding this game and given the pc gamers the best version.

Last edited by hiredhelp: 05-12-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:22 AM   #320
gilalizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiredhelp View Post
To the Devs who made this game a big thankyou forget the select few whos knocking this game and critics.
I for one love the game alot detail this could easy be a world war 2 game if most buildings was open more, the detail second to non.
Anyways many here who knocking might want to think themselvs greatfull they have this game as was meant for consoles,
But these guys wanted PC first they took money out there own pockets to fund a game for all of us the gamers pc gamer.
Self funded game how many devs do that these days soo big thankyou fot that.

Right now to hopfully help you with some info to do with latest update you stated you fixed issues with game frame rate well,
I have this issue after the update more so again certain sections SP get a slight pause then go again this however doesnt happen on co-op as much.
I am running. AMD 7970 obviously my system is i7 but not system is it a dx11 issue? Anyways i hope maybe you can take a look at that further i know you want to work more on Multiplayer now. Witch not got round to playing as me my freind love co-op

Once again big thankyou from me for self funding this game and given the pc gamers the best version.

That's a bad idea. They absolutely should listen to criticisms. If not, how could they hope to improve this game for the players who've already shelled out $50, and who deserve AAA quality for a AAA price.

Criticism is a fundamental part of any creative process. And they undoubtedly want to create a great game (while making money doing it). They'd be doing themselves, and their players, a disservice if they ignored criticisms those players offer up.

Last edited by gilalizard: 05-13-2012 at 01:24 AM.
gilalizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #321
ronboy

Preorder Mission

I was one of the unlucky ones that preordered from Amazon, only to find that they did not have the codes for the DLC. They blamed you for not sending them!. Will you be making it available for download in the future?.
ronboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #322
Radman2011

imo, they should show goodwill and send the Amazon purchasers the codes, I bought it for under 20 pounds and it had the codes.
Radman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #323
NathG79

Hi guys, maybe you`ve seen my thread, but I`d really like to see the option to change from metric to imperial distances... is this something that you have considered?.
NathG79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:12 PM   #324
Stryker7990

Lightbulb

I must complement Rebellion for making a fine game. But it would help if Rebellion could introduce a few more extras into the game and if possible make the maps a lot more bigger, hopefully there is going to be a V3. Here is a couple of examples of what could be Implemented:-
A) some of the enemy Officers should hold certain amount of Intelligance Information which IE a map, and when the info is all collected at the end This would produce a Finale which should be more harder to finish.
B) As mentioned earlier a British made .303 Enfield sniper Rifle which was one of the finest sniper rifles from the WWII to the late 1970s.
c) Also my last, more choice of who you want to be a American,British,German or Russian agent to give a more excitment into the game.

It would be great to have some feed back from gamers and Rebellion Dev staff themselves, look forward to all your replies
Thanks
Hunter aka (Tor) veteran gamer.
Stryker7990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:39 AM   #325
seanjo

I have had a few occasions of some weird scope images that stay throughout the game (multiplayer)...what in all that is holy is going on?....do I win a prize?

Screen shot images:

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...eirdscope2.jpg

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...weirdscope.jpg
seanjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #326
Stryker7990

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
I have had a few occasions of some weird scope images that stay throughout the game (multiplayer)...what in all that is holy is going on?....do I win a prize?

Screen shot images:

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...eirdscope2.jpg

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...weirdscope.jpg
Did you have any other apps running in your desk top at same time?
Stryker7990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:24 AM   #327
seanjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker7990 View Post
Did you have any other apps running in your desk top at same time?
Just steam (obviously), why do you have a theory?
Old 05-21-2012, 08:29 AM   #328
Steffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjo View Post
Just steam (obviously), why do you have a theory?
Well, when graphics memory starts running low, you can see artifacts from other softwares running. Guess that's what he was thinking of.
Steffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #329
seanjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffe View Post
Well, when graphics memory starts running low, you can see artifacts from other softwares running. Guess that's what he was thinking of.

Hmm! got an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 installed and it handles other games BF3 etc. no problem, I've sent in a ticket to the devs, so will see what they come up with....more speculation is very welcome though.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #330
Chunkytastic

We seriously need the ability to switch which side of the character the camera is on. Unbelievable that the game does not have this.
Chunkytastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sniper Elite series > Sniper Elite V2