Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Age of Empires Online

Old 04-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
wakymaky

aoe online?

i dont get it.. i try do purches the age of empires-all in wonder pack for 13.99 euros two days ago and it wouldnt let me, tryed the next day n the same, still wouldnt let me.. i wait till today to try again and WTF the price is now 30 euros.. isnt ther a way i can still get it for 13.99 coz i aint gona buy this game if it wouldnt let me buy it wen it was cheaper n everyone els could get it....
Old 04-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #2
White Castle

Unfortunately the deal only lasted until April 11th.
White Castle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
quiksilvrm

However, if you are wanting to simply play Age of Empires Online, the game is Free to Play in the Steam Store.
quiksilvrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
wakymaky

unlucky for me lol. only iv thay gave me 1 more day i could of got it.. had the game for weaks now n i was trying to buy it priviusly but o well... gess thers no point in buying it.. n thanks dude for replying, i would of gon mad lookin for the special offer XD

Last edited by wakymaky: 04-12-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: to thank the dude
wakymaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #5
spaceboy909

Why wouldn't it let you? Did you get a specific error message?

I wouldn't give up yet, not for that great price.

I would fill out a support ticket and tell them your story, especially if there were transaction errors or something, then there will be computer logs of that and they can verify that you tried to buy it, and might honor the price.

I have no idea if others have had success with that. They probably won't do it if there's no failed transaction log, IOW, they can't just take everyone's word for it, but if you clicked the purchase button and got errors, then there should be logs of it. Give it a try, and good luck!
spaceboy909 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Age of Empires Online