Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Red Orchestra series > Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

Old 04-13-2012, 01:38 AM   #1
ddpowkk

Question How to fix red orchestra osfront 41-45

Ok so I started red orchestra I went to the graphics settings. I found that my resolution was not supported. (yes i know so stupid) I went to change the system settings (eg. dx3d 9/ dx3d/ system) And I think i changed it to system ( I remember it started with an s). It said I had to restart the game and I did. Now it wont start. Is there any way I can manually change my settings for the game to dx 9 without starting the game?
Old 04-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #2
Generalis

There sure is a config. data or something. I got it, go to your red orchestra directory , and then to system. now search for redorchestra.config. scroll down and you'll see D3D9Dvr or something like that. there graphic options under that... so try to change sth.
Generalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #3
Mike Nomad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddpowkk View Post
Ok so I started red orchestra I went to the graphics settings. I found that my resolution was not supported. (yes i know so stupid) I went to change the system settings (eg. dx3d 9/ dx3d/ system) And I think i changed it to system ( I remember it started with an s). It said I had to restart the game and I did. Now it wont start. Is there any way I can manually change my settings for the game to dx 9 without starting the game?
Look in system.ini
Mike Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
ddpowkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalis View Post
There sure is a config. data or something. I got it, go to your red orchestra directory , and then to system. now search for redorchestra.config. scroll down and you'll see D3D9Dvr or something like that. there graphic options under that... so try to change sth.
wow it worked thanx dude now im not out 10 big ones
ddpowkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:01 AM   #5
Mikeedude

If you haven't already changed your resolution then open console in game and type setres 1920x1080 or change numbers to whatever you prefer and press enter.
Mikeedude is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Red Orchestra series > Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45