Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars Battlefront II

Old 04-14-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
vp21ct

Buggy, Very Buggy

So, I managed to find out why my game was crashing. Appearently the game doesn't like something about my sound software or hardware or whatever, and was crashing from that. How do I fix this? As the game isn't very fun when muted.

Also, for some reason my controller doesn't work.

Help Please..
Old 04-25-2012, 04:13 PM   #2
Marth8880

If you are running Vista or 7, right-click the Volume icon in the taskbar icon tray and click "Recording Devices". Right click in any open space in the dialog and make sure both "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices" are checked; a device along the lines of "Stereo Mix" or "What U Hear" should appear, which you want to right-click and make sure it's enabled and set as the default device.

Another alternative that I am pretty sure works is to plug a microphone into your computer's 3.5mm microphone jack; a USB or line-in microphone might work as well.

As for the problem with your controller, what sort of gamepad is it? (e.g., Xbox 360 USB Controller)

Last edited by Marth8880: 04-25-2012 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Consultation of controller issue.
Marth8880 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Star Wars collection > Star Wars Battlefront II