Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Microsoft Flight

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 03:05 AM   #1
SirBenn21

Red face For those who bought Flight Add-ons!

Suckers!!!

Hahahahahahahaha.........
Old 04-15-2012, 03:11 AM   #2
ScruffyDuck

Oh for goodness sake please Grow Up. Have you not got anything better in your life that to make silly and pointless remarks that are just designed to start a flame war.

If you wanted a reaction then you have it from me. I hope that everyone else here has better things to do than be bothered to repy. Hopefully I have replied on behalf of the adults in this forum.

I have reported your post and hopefully the moderators will delete it.

Jon
ScruffyDuck Software
Microsoft MVP

Last edited by ScruffyDuck: 04-15-2012 at 03:18 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 03:25 AM   #3
SirBenn21

Thumbs down

Whoever made the decisions for flight has made a epic fail.

MS Flight Simulator has been amazing up to now and what used to be it's strengths has been totally stripped away because of total greed.

They saw the 3rd party community who had a passion making a little money and decided to try and take it all for themselves and because of that they have destroyed it.

I would have paid $150 no sweat if they kept the winning formula in place and improved on graphics, weather etc.
I also would have been happy if they only had about 3 planes and left the rest to the 3rd party community to make.

So sad

Last edited by SirBenn21: 04-15-2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:20 AM   #4
turbodaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenn21 View Post
Suckers!!!

Hahahahahahahaha.........
agreed! HAHAHAHAHA!
Old 04-15-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
turbodaze

Quote:

MS Flight Simulator has been amazing up to now and what used to be it's strengths has been totally stripped away because of total greed.

They saw the 3rd party community who had a passion making a little money and decided to try and take it all for themselves and because of that they have destroyed it.

I would have paid $150 no sweat if they kept the winning formula in place and improved on graphics, weather etc.
I also would have been happy if they only had about 3 planes and left the rest to the 3rd party community to make.

So sad
Agreed. NO Air Traffic Control! LOL

Only cool thing is you can get out of your plane in multiplayer but your friends CAN'T SEE YOU! EPIC FAIL.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #6
Fabe_ca

Is there a ignore poster option on this forum?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:27 AM   #7
turbodaze

Quote:

So sad
They already had the WINNING FORMULA with FSX, why did they need to really change it alot. They went into a complete nosedive with MS Flight!

I tried playing it even though it was FREE! I have seen better JAVA games then this! LOL
Old 04-15-2012, 08:29 AM   #8
ScruffyDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabe_ca View Post
Is there a ignore poster option on this forum?
Go into your User CP and select Edit Ignore List. You should be able to add Member Names that you do not want to see posts from.

Jon
ScruffyDuck Software
Microsoft MVP

Last edited by ScruffyDuck: 04-15-2012 at 08:32 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
Fabe_ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruffyDuck View Post
Go into your User CP and select Edit Ignore List. You should be able to add Member Names that you do not want to see posts from.

Jon
ScruffyDuck Software
Microsoft MVP
Thank you. Also I for one have been enjoying Flight,it's nice to sit down and be able to pretend to fly a airplane without actually needing to be able to fly in reality.

Last edited by Fabe_ca: 04-15-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
bastila13091

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruffyDuck View Post
Oh for goodness sake please Grow Up. Have you not got anything better in your life that to make silly and pointless remarks that are just designed to start a flame war.

If you wanted a reaction then you have it from me. I hope that everyone else here has better things to do than be bothered to repy. Hopefully I have replied on behalf of the adults in this forum.

I have reported your post and hopefully the moderators will delete it.

Jon
ScruffyDuck Software
Microsoft MVP
/agree
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Microsoft Flight