Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs Predator

Old 04-16-2012, 12:05 PM   #1
borus55

Question about Aliens vs predator 2010

Just wondering how can i play on a dedicated internet server? if i do that it says connection lost is there a patch or server download for it? so i can play on a dedicated internet
Old 04-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
Confuted

Unfortunately, as far as I know, this issue has come up recently and has not been properly addressed. Other players are capable of playing online while some have the 'loss of connection' issue. Again, as far as I know, there is no patch and it is doubtful a patch will be released as support for the game has been dropped for quite some time now. The underlying issue may be at fault to Steam services but it is unknown if Steam will take action at all.

One question: Are you trying to play in Ranked matches or are you using Player Matches? (I'd be surprised if there was a difference in connectivity though)
Confuted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 AM   #3
borus55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuted View Post
Unfortunately, as far as I know, this issue has come up recently and has not been properly addressed. Other players are capable of playing online while some have the 'loss of connection' issue. Again, as far as I know, there is no patch and it is doubtful a patch will be released as support for the game has been dropped for quite some time now. The underlying issue may be at fault to Steam services but it is unknown if Steam will take action at all.

One question: Are you trying to play in Ranked matches or are you using Player Matches? (I'd be surprised if there was a difference in connectivity though)
Player match just player hosted match but its so boring to play on a player match there is no players on that server only on dedicated internet so i throught there was a sort of patch i live in netherlands.
borus55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs Predator