Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Men of War series

Old 04-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #1
Berkut831

Lightbulb Hi guys! Anyone know how to set language to Russian?

Anyone know how to set the language of the voice-overs to Russian? The store page shows that the game supports both English and Russian languages! ...But when I finally downloaded and started the game I did not find an option to do so... I'm guessing it has to be done either outside of the game or worse, modded. Can you help?

I know that in the previous games it's possible to just replace the files or to install a language mod, but since this game is so new no one created one for this game yet...

Please help, first the store page shows it, that's why i'm persistent. Otherwise i'll wait for a mod, because the ORIGINAL language is SO SO MUCH better... I feel for players who don't understand Russian because in the Russian version of these games, the game-play is much MUCH deeper when the soldiers relate to you in their originally intended way.

Thank You Ahead of time!
Old 04-17-2012, 01:13 AM   #2
akm22

Try to change the language in steam: Steam library-> MOW CH -> properties -> language

and please write back if that worked because if not I won't buy CH from steam store if it is not supporting Russian...
akm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:23 AM   #3
Berkut831

Hi, it definitely worked! ...I actually figured out right before you replied, but went came back to check on my topic! Thank You! I had no idea this was possible before, I switched the languages on MOW Red Tide and MOW Assault Squad as well... But MOW Condemned Heroes works flawlessly! I am happy to say this! ...the menus and voices become original Russian! Thank You brother! Enjoy the game, buy it! I love it so far!
Berkut831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:30 AM   #4
Berkut831

...ohh, and I forgot to mention that, once you switch the language, it asks steam to download a 250mb update... (must be all the stuff in Russian) ...After, command your "Shtrafbat" soldiers well! They're people too! Save some lives!
Berkut831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:24 AM   #5
akm22

I am glad that russian speakers can play the game on native language. and you can change steam language to Russian and you won't have to download updates ^^
Ни шагу назад, штрафники. родина зовет! ^^
akm22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Men of War series