Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans

Old 04-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
CRPB

Question About the subscription

A week ago I was going to play Reveng of the titans and after the game started, it asked me to put an e-mail there to do a subscription, after I entered my e-mail, another window opened to put a key code to receive some free bonus powerup pack as a gift for my subscription, as the e-mail containg the key was taking some time to appear on my inbox i decided to click on "enter the key later"... the point is... this window never appeared again, so I was't able to retrieve my bonus powerup pack. How can I retrieve this gift? Is there any other way? I still have the key but I don't know where to use it...
Old 04-20-2012, 02:21 AM   #2
princec

Puppy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPB View Post
A week ago I was going to play Reveng of the titans and after the game started, it asked me to put an e-mail there to do a subscription, after I entered my e-mail, another window opened to put a key code to receive some free bonus powerup pack as a gift for my subscription, as the e-mail containg the key was taking some time to appear on my inbox i decided to click on "enter the key later"... the point is... this window never appeared again, so I was't able to retrieve my bonus powerup pack. How can I retrieve this gift? Is there any other way? I still have the key but I don't know where to use it...
Ah, if you clicked on Don't show me this again, it's kinda gone forever. Unless you like monkeying with the registry. And if you're on a Mac I've no idea what to monkey with.

Cas
princec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 04:50 AM   #3
CRPB

Quote:
Originally Posted by princec View Post
Ah, if you clicked on Don't show me this again, it's kinda gone forever. Unless you like monkeying with the registry. And if you're on a Mac I've no idea what to monkey with.

Cas
No, sorry, I clicked on "Enter the Key Later" and the window never opened again.

I'm using Windows 7. =D

Last edited by CRPB: 04-20-2012 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
CRPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 07:04 AM   #4
CRPB

subscription confirmed

Thank you for signing up to the Puppygames newsletter! Now enter the code xxxxxxx into the ZX-Bot to claim your bonus powerup pack (use copy and paste). This will give you 1 each of every standard powerup for your current campaign!

If anybody can guide me to this ZX-Bot I can claim my prize. ;D
CRPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #5
SweetNothing

I am also having this problem. Because I was fullscreen, I couldn't retrieve the code immediately and had to click "Enter Later" but I did NOT NOT NOT click "Don't show me this again." Despite that, I've never been given the option to enter the code ever again - I've had my browser open for several days now, copying the code prior to each game launch, hoping to be able to claim my prize.

I gotta call "bug" on this one, sorry guys.

Last edited by SweetNothing: 05-07-2012 at 05:25 PM.
SweetNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:36 AM   #6
princec

Puppy Games
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNothing View Post
I am also having this problem. Because I was fullscreen, I couldn't retrieve the code immediately and had to click "Enter Later" but I did NOT NOT NOT click "Don't show me this again." Despite that, I've never been given the option to enter the code ever again - I've had my browser open for several days now, copying the code prior to each game launch, hoping to be able to claim my prize.

I gotta call "bug" on this one, sorry guys.
I've got to wonder how it worked fine for the other 50,000 people now and how I can't reproduce it :/ Bah. Bugs like this waste hours of time.

Cas
princec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:10 AM   #7
SweetNothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by princec View Post
I've got to wonder how it worked fine for the other 50,000 people now and how I can't reproduce it :/ Bah. Bugs like this waste hours of time.

Cas
Well, obviously you don't know that I'm more special than the other 50,000 people playing your game. I get weird bugs that other people don't. For example, this forum, along with many other websites, wouldn't "Remember Me" for over a year no matter what I did. Happily a recent Windows update fixed this. I'm still completely mystified about it.

I'm not too fussed over the bonus - I can live without those shields and they wouldn't help my sorry skills anyway. Just thought you might want to know about the bug. But if there aren't many people experiencing it, I don't know that it's worth your time to chase it down and stomp it.

BTW, great game! I missed getting it during the birthday debacle so I was happy to see it get a daily deal. Greatly enjoying it, many thanks!
SweetNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:15 AM   #8
CplCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetNothing View Post
Well, obviously you don't know that I'm more special than the other 50,000 people playing your game. I get weird bugs that other people don't. For example, this forum, along with many other websites, wouldn't "Remember Me" for over a year no matter what I did. Happily a recent Windows update fixed this. I'm still completely mystified about it.

I'm not too fussed over the bonus - I can live without those shields and they wouldn't help my sorry skills anyway. Just thought you might want to know about the bug. But if there aren't many people experiencing it, I don't know that it's worth your time to chase it down and stomp it.

BTW, great game! I missed getting it during the birthday debacle so I was happy to see it get a daily deal. Greatly enjoying it, many thanks!
I got it during a humble bundle. I was unfortunately quite weak-skilled on my last attempt. Maybe I should try again..
CplCoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans