Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

Old 04-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #1
LyzeUH

Can't defeat guardian

For some reason...I can't continue on after beating the guardian...when he appears once I reach the statue after I've obtained the Metatome. From what I've read online from the walkthroughs...I hit him 3 times and I'm done. But...what happens is after hitting 3 times I'm back to the instance right before the guardian shows up...eg. just right before I take the step to the left. In other words...all I can do is keep going on to the left and then battle the guardian over and over. Perhaps I'm missing something vital since I haven't played the iOS version or this is some sort of bug. Any help would be appreciated!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:33 AM   #2
SweetNothing

Definitely sounds like a bug. You might want to PM the developer, Capy_Nathan. You can find him in the stickies at the top of the forum, or here's a direct link to his profile.
SweetNothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 07:08 PM   #3
LyzeUH

Actually it's fine now! Maybe it was due to the recent patch but whatever the case I can go on now!
LyzeUH is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP