Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Microsoft Flight > Support

Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
Antares666

unhappy passengers

Hi, i don't know if this is actualy a problem but i think it is...
After the cache update i've been noticing that no matter how well I fly, I'm getting 0 points on "happy passengers".This is causing my satisfaction rating to drop like a stone.
I get the green check during the whole flight and only some times I get litlle rough on the landing,whith the question mark for only a few seconds, but I've done this before, and even still, I got happy passenger points...

Any idea what's going on?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
wlayton27

I've flown about 200 pacs so far, and I have a satisfaction rating of 69%. It's by far the hardest rating to keep high. Some passengers are just extra picky I guess. They didn't get sick or frightened, the landing wasn't outstanding but it wasn't rough enough to warrant an "unhappy" rating either.

A high satisfaction rating (80% and up) doesn't just mean that you are a successful pilot, but an outstanding and highly recommended pilot. ...Unless there's a bug or glitch that I'm not seeing with perhaps certain passengers or certain destinations.

To help keep my rating as high as I can get it, I usually only fly passengers in the daytime with clear weather and international airport destinations. Cargo missions are much more lenient and they can be flown in trickier weather with the more challenging landing strips, but passengers want a very smooth flight and not all meteorological conditions support those flights.
wlayton27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
Antares666

yeah, i've tried changing the weather...but wouldn't it be normal to at least get some of the score, it shouldn't be normal to loose all the possible points just for a slightly bumpy landing?? And what I really find awkward is that from a few days from now, it's happening on every single passenger run...

Ill keep trying anyways, but if anyone else notices the same, please give some feedback...
Antares666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
EastCoastGuy

I'm at 82% now but can't seem to improve.

I've noticed the same thing happen on Hamburger flights that Antares describes -- nice calm flight with a smooth (for me) landing -- but sometimes there's just no pleasing them.

I do the same trick now with only ferrying passengers to the larger and/or longer airports.
EastCoastGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Microsoft Flight > Support