Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Help and Tips

Old 04-21-2012, 03:18 AM   #1
FF.GHoST61

Crysis 2 dx11

Hello, after this last patch 1.9 i cant switch back to dx10 cuz i always get normal fps with dx10.
Now with dx11 i get really low, and no i cant switch back from the game menu, its locked on dx11.

Anyone know how to switch back to dx10 ?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #2
ONe mOMENT

Patch 1.9(the auto update one) doesn't implement any Dx11 features, you need to download the optional dx11 patch, for it to be active(Also there is a HD texture patch).

If you Just have the auto updated, it does have "DX 11" grayed out, but if you look accross it says "Disabled"

If you have installed the patchs, you can apparently just delete the DX 11 patch, from the Crysis 2 patch folder. Well at least thats what was said in another thread.

If its another thing all together, just go into more detail about what the issue is.
ONe mOMENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:55 AM   #3
FF.GHoST61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONe mOMENT View Post
Patch 1.9(the auto update one) doesn't implement any Dx11 features, you need to download the optional dx11 patch, for it to be active(Also there is a HD texture patch).

If you Just have the auto updated, it does have "DX 11" grayed out, but if you look accross it says "Disabled"

If you have installed the patchs, you can apparently just delete the DX 11 patch, from the Crysis 2 patch folder. Well at least thats what was said in another thread.

If its another thing all together, just go into more detail about what the issue is.
Thanks for reply, it helped.
FF.GHoST61 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Help and Tips