Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Mount & Blade series

Old 04-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #1
halororor

When does Prophecy of Pendor get picked up as a standalone game?

Seriously, if something like With Fire and Sword is deemed good enough to be sold as a standalone game, certainly PoP should definitely also be picked up?

It would be amazing to have it picked up and released with proper voice acting and more polished features.
Old 05-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
Gir554

So far it seems the only like "elevating" mods with guns,besides,that would just mean you would have to pay for it,and most if not all download pages would be taken down.
Gir554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 04:26 AM   #3
azxcvbnm321

Prophecy of Pendor is already the most polished mod out there and beats the hell out of With Fire and Sword. I don't know why people want voice acting, especially in a game like Mount and Blade where you create your own story.

I also don't know how much more polished Prophecy of Pendor can get. It already has the best economic system I've played, the best combat balance, the best faction balance, the best unique weaponry/horses. The only thing people complain about is the lack of new diplomacy options but I personally think Diplomacy mod breaks the game as it is too easy to get the computer AI to agree to peace. I just thank the developers of Prophecy of Pendor for making the mod and releasing it free. Everyone should give Prophecy of Pendor a try if they haven't already.
azxcvbnm321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:06 AM   #4
Allomorph

I'm currently downloading this mod and, if I can get it to work, it'll be the first time I'm trying it. From what I've read, lots of people have given it positive reviews (can't actually remember seeing a negative one). It seems that Prophesy of Pendor has several pretty decent features. Looking forward to it.

Does anyone have any tips or useful information for someone who hasn't tried this mod yet? Cheers

Edit: So far, it's being a lot of fun. I highly recommend this mod for those who have enjoyed Warband.

Last edited by Allomorph: 05-02-2012 at 10:27 AM.
Allomorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
phenomenaluno

where and how can I download this mod?
phenomenaluno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
Almainyny

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomenaluno View Post
where and how can I download this mod?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.p...,126952.0.html

In the above link, there is the download link, as well as a plethora of information to help you get started. If you go one page back in the forum, you can find all sorts of other topics and helpful information. Hope this helps.
Almainyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:16 AM   #7
Mummylord

Sounds very cool but as warband is the only one of the 3 I don't have I guess I'll have to buy another version.
Mummylord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
halororor

The only problem I have with this mod is that after playing it, I simply cannot go back to Warband. I miss some of the extra features of PoP way too much.
halororor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #9
timmyisme22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummylord View Post
Sounds very cool but as warband is the only one of the 3 I don't have I guess I'll have to buy another version.
It's not updated anymore, but they still have the original PoP to play on the original M&B. Give that a go and see if it strikes your fancy.
timmyisme22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Mount & Blade series