Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion

Old 04-24-2012, 03:31 PM   #31
Abaris365

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Renegade_Xx View Post
If you're looking for that type of game try Serious Sam 3: BFE.

I picked it up yesterday as it's on a deal and I'm enjoying it at the moment, lot of fun
Thanks, I bought it on a deal for £10 a while back and thoroughly enjoyed it, just for the sake of fun
Abaris365 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #32
xboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zRad View Post
What I meant was that the crying of paid DLC is just old, why keep mentioning it, pretty much any game released will have paid DLC. So why cry about MW3 having paid DLC? It's part of todays gaming and it will most likely not going to change in a long time.
Again, which part of my post said I'm crying about it? Damn, I could even be BUYING it.

Do you even speak ENGLISH?

Quit trying to put words in my mouth. Quit trying to tell me things everyone knows. If you're trying hard to sound like you are contributing "constructively" to this forum with your seemingly "constructive" post, you are doing a lousy job.

And find me a rule in this forum that says NO MENTIONING OF DLC.
xboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:35 PM   #33
WO Saotome A.

I rather have a game on the weekend deal that I may or may not purchase than a god awful free game that is doing something terrible dull and thus occupies the slot of a perfectly good sale.

Bad game or not, at least it is a deal, and not just a stupid promo.
WO Saotome A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #34
zRad

Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxer View Post
Again, which part of my post said I'm crying about it? Damn, I could even be BUYING it.

Do you even speak ENGLISH?

Quit trying to put words in my mouth. Quit trying to tell me things everyone knows. If you're trying hard to sound like you are contributing "constructively" to this forum with your seemingly "constructive" post, you are doing a lousy job.

And find me a rule in this forum that says NO MENTIONING OF DLC.
So you saying

Quote:
They are releasing a DLC soon and they are going to make YOU buy it.
Yep, that sure doesn't sound like ur not crying about it.

But it's ok, you seem to be having a bad day! Hopefully it brighten up for ya brah. Maybe try playing one of those games in your steam, you have like 500 games so just pick one yes?
zRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #35
NuclearKangaroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by serieus1 View Post
The first two CoDs were spectacular for their time and even to this day. Can't speak for the more recent iterations of the franchise though. I did play MW3 the last time there was a free weekend. I didn't play that much and wasn't all that impressed though I'd love to take a stab at the SP.
COD4 was excellent
NuclearKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #36
xboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zRad View Post
So you saying

Yep, that sure doesn't sound like ur not crying about it.
No, that is not crying about it.

Now I know you do not speak English.

And quit trying to sound important or sound like you are contributing constructively. It makes you look silly.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #37
NuclearKangaroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbe2k9 View Post
Money saved, I still to this day have never played a CoD game and want to keep it that way even with free weekends.
why? i mean you dont lose anything by trying, hell you dont even know if you like the game because you have never tried them
NuclearKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:39 PM   #38
zRad

Quote:
No, that is not crying about it.

Now I know you do not speak English.

And quit trying to sound important or sound like you are contributing constructively. It makes you look silly.
okay! me no speak americano!
zRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #39
xboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearKangaroo View Post
COD4 was excellent
Well, MW3 SP campaign is almost as good as COD4 and certainly better than MW2 and Blops. It's much more engaging and immersive compared to MW2 and Blops as well.

The MP is just the same old crap. But good enough for some brainless shooting. Personally I think MW3 was ok for some time wasting and if don't mind dying every 10 seconds.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #40
Bobafett2k6

I have quite enjoyed the CoD SP campaigns (except MW3, not played yet) for what they are, a quick run and gun through.

No way would I pay over £7.50 just for that but for those people that can get many hours out of the MP then I guess it's worth the cash.
Bobafett2k6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #41
Metro

You couldn't pay me to play a COD game. Or any modern AAA military shooter for that matter.
Metro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #42
xboxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafett2k6 View Post
I have quite enjoyed the CoD SP campaigns (except MW3, not played yet) for what they are, a quick run and gun through.

No way would I pay over £7.50 just for that but for those people that can get many hours out of the MP then I guess it's worth the cash.
Well, I thought the SP in MW3 was a huge improvement over its predecessors. No COD game on PC suck as much as Blops though.
Old 04-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #43
Bobafett2k6

Quote:
Well, I thought the SP in MW3 was a huge improvement over its predecessors. No COD game on PC suck as much as Blops though.
Yeah I only played Blops on console, it's never been priced low enough on PC for me to bother with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro View Post
You couldn't pay me to play a COD game. Or any modern AAA military shooter for that matter.
Why? Does that make you one of the cool kids? Try it, you might like it

Last edited by Bobafett2k6: 04-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Bobafett2k6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:51 PM   #44
Liderangel

It's a great game, with a lot of players, very addictive multiplayer and a really epic singleplayer mode.
Liderangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:52 PM   #45
Gaugler323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashley View Post
No thanks, if I wanted to play MW3 mutliplayer I'd install CoD4 again.
That wouldn't work. COD4 would give you a much better experience.

I've played COD since 1.. so I keep buying them for some reason... Trying to recapture the fun I once had in the multiplayer I guess.

MW2 and MW3 are the only ones I truly regretted.

I loved COD4 and COD5:Zombies. MW2 was . Black Ops multiplayer imo was almost as good as COD4.

MW2 the maps got really small, and f everything about IWNET.

I wasn't going to buy MW3, but infinite ward promised maps like COD4 (larger than recently, and more open like COD4), modding tools, and dedicated servers... They said something like, we're finishing up here, then handing the game over and washing our hands of COD.

-The maps were the worst I've ever played. Never any open space. All alleyways that force you to run around like a chicken with your head cut off shooting your gun around until you get shot in the back. No multiplayer strategy is possible. Just spawn, shoot, die, repeat. It removed all skill from the game, so any average joe can start playing and be as good as anybody else out there.

-Mod Tools? Ha. That would kill DLC sales.
-Dedi? Useless.
Gaugler323 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > General Steam Discussion