Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3

Old 04-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
Dr4v3n

Me and my mother

I and my mother have been insulted numerous times because I played and win a game with every smg (and two different assault rifles too). “MP7 noob”, “PP90 noob”, “P90 noob” and so on (I’ll not write the names my mother was called).
So can someone please explain me witch weapon should I use so I’ll not be a “noob” and how many players can I kill (I already know that I can’t win the game that’s for sure but how many frags can I do)?

Thank you for your awnsers
Old 04-27-2012, 09:19 AM   #2
Metalshocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4v3n View Post
I and my mother have been insulted numerous times because I played and win a game with every smg (and two different assault rifles too). “MP7 noob”, “PP90 noob”, “P90 noob” and so on (I’ll not write the names my mother was called).
So can someone please explain me witch weapon should I use so I’ll not be a “noob” and how many players can I kill (I already know that I can’t win the game that’s for sure but how many frags can I do)?

Sadly people just get mad in this game no mater what. I forgot the command but your properly better off turning off the chat and turning off the voice chat. People are idiots in MW3 and will call you a noob for any gun you kill them with.
Metalshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
bogglord

Banned
there is only 2 kinds of weapons tricks that's valid reason to be called noob for using!
1: Any sort of akimbos
2: Quickscoping
bogglord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
M2o93

Well...
My main weapon is a UMP 45 + Silent and Kick
My second is a FMG 9 Akimbo
The reason why I have a FMG 9 Akimbo is because you never know.. Sometimes, you can have 2 or 3 ennemis in the same place and you wanna kill them quickly..
M2o93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:27 AM   #5
Flaming_Gerbil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogglord View Post
I'm yet to see a quickscoper get a particularly decent score in TDM.
Unlike akimbo it requires accuracy and is somewhat tricky to pull off, sure it's not how rifles were intended to be used, but it's really not that bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M2o93 View Post
The reason why I have a FMG 9 Akimbo is because you never know.. Sometimes, you can have 2 or 3 ennemis in the same place and you wanna kill them quickly..
That on the other hand is as cheap as you get.
Flaming_Gerbil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
Metalshocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2o93 View Post
Well...
My main weapon is a UMP 45 + Silent and Kick
My second is a FMG 9 Akimbo
if your going to use akimbo use anything but the FMG 9s. I don't mind any akimbo except that one because it is way over powered. Ump silence is nice tho.
Metalshocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #7
Dr4v3n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogglord View Post
there is only 2 kinds of weapons tricks that's valid reason to be called noob for using!
1: Any sort of akimbos
And do not use akimbos neither sniper rifles.

I'm sorry to disagree but this is a game, so I do not think that's any valid reason to insult someone or his mother. Of course that's my opinion and I'm a noob.
Dr4v3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:21 AM   #8
iKaQuan

Banned
thats the stupidity of the majority of people...
anyhow, try pm-9...i people with that gun and never heard a complain =) cuz that gun is underrated
iKaQuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
the1stwasted

Quote:
And do not use akimbos neither sniper rifles.

I'm sorry to disagree but this is a game, so I do not think that's any valid reason to insult someone or his mother. Of course that's my opinion and I'm a noob.
The vast majority of the COD base players are children, and as children they are going to rage, call you names, and blame the type of weapons you use as a pathetic excuse for you beating them.

You can use ANY weapon combination you want, and you can also use any play style you want, as there are no rules other than not cheating.

If the other players have a problem with your legitimate use of in game weapons/style, then they are free to go to another lobby.

As long as you are not cheating, use and do what you want!

You paid for the game, play it your way, not theirs!
the1stwasted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #10
Theewall

The only reason I have FMG9 Akimibos is when the rest of the team are using them. It's always good to unlock them just in case there is a whole team that use them.
Theewall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #11
Nairin

you can use all smg, some ppl thinks mp7,pp90 and p90 are noobs but they are wrong, because u need aim to use this weaps, but for example to use akimbo fmg u don't need nothing.

noob things:
-GL
-akimbo FMG
-rpg,smaw
-and maybye shotguns... i'm not sure

and of course camp, the rest you can do whatever you want.
Nairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #12
A. James

If they call you a noob, it's just because they're upset that you owned them.
A. James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #13
Catweazle1961

Just try the bow and arrow perk in combination with the tomahawk, No chat, just smoke signaling. (kidding) I know, name calling is easy, playing is another thing.
Catweazle1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #14
Nairin

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. James View Post
If they call you a noob, it's just because they're upset that you owned them.

or because they're upset than you owned them playing dirty
even if it's hard to believe for you, there are people who do not annoying to lose(like me), if it is playing fair.

some people do not know what is fair play... people without pride, losers who need to use all sorts of advantages to win, because they can't win you otherwise.
Nairin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #15
biglouie

Quote:

Unistall the game because it's crap. It's only gonna get worse these people who play COD have no idea what noob even means! How bad is this game? I played a snd match 5v2 me & my friend vs 5 guys we died one times. Thes punks today don't know anything about pre nades flashes nothing. It's all downloaded ability today. Do yourself and you r mom a favor unistall
biglouie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Modern Warfare 3