Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Serious Sam series > Serious Sam 3: BFE

Old 04-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #1
m_nadal

Question How to perform fatality on Scrapjack?

What are the conditions for tearing off Mancub- I mean, Scrapjack's head?

For the other small-to-medium sized monsters, I just get the prompt (Use key) -- I don't even have to be very close.

I thought maybe you had to get Scrapjack close to death (when he stops moving and leans forward) but I haven't been able to do it then, either.

Also, while I have your attention, do the harpies and cave daemons (aka space monkeys) have fatalities?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
MADDOGGE

You have to damage them to the point they slump over. Then you can use a finishing move on them. On easy that's usually 2 direct hits with a rocket. Not sure how many pistol rounds that would be.
MADDOGGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
Shad0WeN

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_nadal View Post
What are the conditions for tearing off Mancub- I mean, Scrapjack's head?

For the other small-to-medium sized monsters, I just get the prompt (Use key) -- I don't even have to be very close.

I thought maybe you had to get Scrapjack close to death (when he stops moving and leans forward) but I haven't been able to do it then, either.
I've only played on Serious but you need to quickly take about 60-75% of their health without killing them. At that point the Scrapjack will slump over as mentioned. Then you just run up close and you can perform the finishing move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_nadal View Post
Also, while I have your attention, do the harpies and cave daemons (aka space monkeys) have fatalities?
I don't think so because I never saw a prompt for it and I got the "Kung-Fu Fighter" achievement as well when I did the finishing move to Scrapjack

Last edited by Shad0WeN: 04-27-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Shad0WeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:30 PM   #4
Solais

It doesn't slump over if you're killing them with a weaker weapon.
Solais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #5
jacmiszcz92

I just want to add that you can't do it on tourist (and probably on easy too) difficult level.
jacmiszcz92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Serious Sam series > Serious Sam 3: BFE