Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > A Farewell to Dragons

Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
Joshyjess

Is it gone?

I can't seem to find this game listed on Steam's store anymore. (it is still in my library)

Am I just somehow missing it, or have they pulled it?
Old 05-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
smnc4skyrim

yes i think its gone from the store but steam dosn't remove games from your library when that happens.
smnc4skyrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
Joshyjess

I know that they don't pull games form your library (I have a few that are now gone from the store), I was just really surprised that they pulled this game.

Sure, it might not be the best game ever, but it is a pretty good game (once you spend a bit of time with it), and there aren't enough Baldur's Gate like games on Steam in the first place. Sad to see it go.
Joshyjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
RiotControl

I don't understand why they pull games because some of the games that are no longer on the store were not due to some contract renewal or technical issues.

I wish Steam would give AT LEAST a day of warning before pulling a game so you could purchase it and have it in your Steam collection.
RiotControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
Motoki

Supposely, it will be in Amazon's 1C bundle that goes on sale over the Labor Day weekend with all 1C games for $15.
Motoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #6
ericL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotControl View Post
I don't understand why they pull games because some of the games that are no longer on the store were not due to some contract renewal or technical issues.

I wish Steam would give AT LEAST a day of warning before pulling a game so you could purchase it and have it in your Steam collection.
agreed.
i would have played this
ericL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > A Farewell to Dragons