Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 05-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
miseryguts

skse & steam workshop

Just wondering if I wanted to install some mods via Steam Workshop will they work with my skse_loader shortcut that I use to launch the game..?

Thanks.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #2
Kiya

All of the mods I'm using work fine with skse_loader.

Every time you subscribe to a new mod through the Steam workshop, launch through the steam client to bring up the pre-launch menu - a dialogue appears at the bottom telling you what is being checked for new files or downloaded - wait while it downloads your mods then select the Data Files option to make sure the mods you want to use are checked. Then exit and launch the game with the skse_loader.
Kiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #3
miseryguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiya View Post
All of the mods I'm using work fine with skse_loader.

Every time you subscribe to a new mod through the Steam workshop, launch through the steam client to bring up the pre-launch menu - a dialogue appears at the bottom telling you what is being checked for new files or downloaded - wait while it downloads your mods then select the Data Files option to make sure the mods you want to use are checked. Then exit and launch the game with the skse_loader.
OK,

Works fine.. cheers!
miseryguts is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V