Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Microsoft Flight

Old 05-03-2012, 01:17 PM   #1
lionsunleashed

Digitalthemepark For All Flight Sims and More

This site is intended for all to join no matter if its flight sims like Microsoft Flight as well as other games. They use teamspeak to chat and are a very friendly communtity and a great resource for new people just starting to fly. Have a question about flying ask away they will help. Here is a video of some of the guys flying. Zoolander is the person who is running the pub and a great guy just introduce yourself and he will give you the whole welcome intro about the community. In video click the more below video for info. Enjoy no more hating on the Microsoft Flight community you just found your home. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQtj1hea3c8&hd=1

For more fun times like this, flying with other flight enthusiasts, please join DigitalThemePark at TeamSpeak 3: ts3.digitalthemepark.org . DigitalThemePark is AVSIMs official TeamSpeak server, as well as many other gaming communities.

Here is another thread to read what this group is all about they also have a calendar link to see this months activities http://forum.simflight.com/topic/700...ht-activities/

Last edited by lionsunleashed: 05-03-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:04 PM   #2
lionsunleashed

If you feel that this post is not needed, please fill free to let me know and i will remove it. I was just hoping to help those who want to communicate with others playing and enjoying the game via voice and community support while ingame.

Thanks ^_^
lionsunleashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
Tony0972

Nice link. Thank you.
Tony0972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:51 PM   #4
Gibbage

I have used DTP's TS3 server and the people there are very nice! Lots of people willing to help you out if you have any questions about flying. The nice thing is they are not "stuffy" at all like some places. If your new, they will bring you up to speed in a very kind way! If you have a group you like to fly with, try out DTP as I get a lot of bad audio in Flights in-game VOX.
Gibbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
Gibbage

I have trouble understanding a lot of what people are saying over the in-game VOX. Very low quality for me, and I have plenty of bandwidth.
Gibbage is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Microsoft Flight