Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > UFO: Afterlight

Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
natchela

Question Can I "undo" which squad I sent on a mission?

There's a mission that asks for technicians, so I built up a new squad with technicians to send out, but everything I see indicates it sent the first one, instead. I saved the game and un-paused the game, anyway, and sure enough, the squad with no technicians got sent. Is there anyway I can undo this? This seems like a major failure.. not being able to choose which squad got sent. "Last one looked at" is pretty in-effectual...

Thanks..
Old 05-03-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
ZirePhoenix

Click on the UFO and you can delete the action.

To change your active party, go to the equipment screen and look at the squad list beside the "active" button.
ZirePhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #3
Threesixtyci

I wouldn't worry about it if it's a water pipe type mission, the extra XP they get isn't very much. The only time it's important is when you need someone to place dynamite on a structure, but even that's not too bad. You just abort and wait a bit and the mission reappears.

But yeah if you click on the UFO while in flight, you can delete the waypoint and it'll return to base.
Threesixtyci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:21 AM   #4
Warhammer5001

even if you dont have any dynamite you can do what I did and just shoot the buildings till they are destroyed lol I did that before I knew there was anything such as dynamite.
Warhammer5001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
Memphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer5001 View Post
even if you dont have any dynamite you can do what I did and just shoot the buildings till they are destroyed lol I did that before I knew there was anything such as dynamite.
^ this. if you have enough ammo left, you can just shoot objectives to destroy them.

worth noting: in my game, there seems to be a bug/glitch with multiple squads, where simply clicking a squad doesn't select them as active for a mission. I have to actually go into the equipment screen for the intended squad for it to register.
Memphix is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > UFO: Afterlight