Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde

Old 05-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #121
theprogram00

Another bug:

If you have the exact amount of cash to purchase a weapon, you won't be able to afford it.

I.e. start with 2k money, cannot buy the 2k SMG
theprogram00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #122
Williamca

The Cloaking Class's upgrade which allows it to fire it's silenced weapons while stealthed does not apply to the secondary SMG with the silencer. This should be fixed.
Williamca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:57 PM   #123
TENTACLE_BOSS

hmm lets see, massive balance issues aside, jeeps being able to constantly push trex's, it takes about 8 clicks on a class in solo before i can actually select it. i can hide in the gaps inside the generator, changing keys does not make a difference, randomly the sound drops after going into the options menu, the game occasionally refers to me by the names of random people and not my steam name, im using a vpn and cant see any servers in the server browser although people are clearly playing.
TENTACLE_BOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:02 PM   #124
Epifire

Not sure if they were mentioned but there should be some thing to where vehicle physics shouldn't kill you.

I have had this happen many times when exiting a gladiator that is to close to some thing. Primarily after crashing into some thing and needing to bail after seeing that T-Rex behind me.
Epifire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #125
DPrassel

Spiral Game Studio
This is GREAT feedback guys. We really appreciate your help and dedication.

Tomorrow mid-day I am going to be going over all of these one by one and putting them in the Master Update List in the original post. Each time we put out a patch we will highlight what's being included the best we can as well as make patch notes available via the official updates on our website.
DPrassel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 10:16 PM   #126
ww2twit76

Sorry if this is already mentioned, but I didn't have time to look over all the posts: When i get to the class selection screen, it won't let me select a class. Only can click cancel. happems im sp and mp
ww2twit76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:06 AM   #127
xX_Renegade_Xx

Certain achievements are much higher than the requirement listed or spelt wrong:

Turok, Dinosaur Hunter - Kill 50,000 dinosaurs, shown as 500,000,000
Bill Gates - Spend 10,000,000 in credits, shown as 10,000,000,000
Survivalist! - Kill 100 dinosaurs without dying, shown as kill 100 dinosaurs without 'dieing'.
Not bad and Most Impressive - As above, worded as dieing not dying.
No Place Like Home! - Capture, secure and complete a total of 100 bases, shown as 100,000,000 bases.
Full Round - Earn 10,000 total assists, shown as 10,000,000.
xX_Renegade_Xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:17 AM   #128
Jmcmatrixs

When your run the game fullscreen, and create a game, you cannot pick a class that you want to be, doesn't register that you've double clicked.

FIX
Run the game in a window!
Jmcmatrixs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 02:09 AM   #129
DJay

When we both died in a multiplayer game with two players, I found that I didn't respawn at all. A nerw round started and was cleared, no change. This was in a LAN game with me connecting to the other player as a host.

The death camera needs fixing, I think this may have been mentioned but you should be able to switch to view different players after you die without being stuck at an angle.
DJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #130
deadm3at

I completed hard mode and after completing wave 20 game didnt finish and say you won instead kept going without having a base to go saying wave 21( but not spawning dinos ).
After we suicided on purpose so map changes it brought out the victory message plus the achievements.

Also if you choose to go spectator the game counts you like playing so if the whole team dies game doesnt end unless you spawn. I tried to suicide and go spectator but then the game force spawned me . Try to make spectator not to count like an active player
deadm3at is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #131
scubs

not sure if this has been mentioned but im getting random achievements without doing anything.

edit;

video setting not remembering aspect ratio (defaulting to 4:3)
anisotropy filtering in setting defaults back to 1 after changing
disabled mouse acceleration but still appears to be some smoothing?

Last edited by scubs: 05-07-2012 at 05:33 AM.
scubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:50 AM   #132
xayu

Scubs beat me to the bug spots but yeah I suppose I will confirm his bug spots as an issue for me too.
xayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:07 AM   #133
raupi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ww2twit76 View Post
Sorry if this is already mentioned, but I didn't have time to look over all the posts: When i get to the class selection screen, it won't let me select a class. Only can click cancel. happems im sp and mp
Solution is: Double Clicking. I would not have thought of that myself, but ArcterZero mentioned it somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrock990 View Post
Ok, what the hell.

1. Managed to join a game again after like 20 tries. Tried selecting a class and I kept hearing "support!" "Assault!" "Recon!" or whatever class. Heard that damn voice, but it kept me as a spectator even after the rounds had ending. Tried this in two games, same crap. Couldn't play!!
Maybe it's the same as above. The only thing that brought me out of the class selection screen with one click was "cancel", witch lead to spectating.

Regarding Achievements: I got these achievements for no reason in singleplayer:
  • Who Needs Teammates!: Kill a TRex by yourself
  • Where's Waldo?: Find a hidden vehicle
  • The Wanderer: Be 3,000 meters from the current base
I did not kill a T-Rex, the vehicles were parked next to the generator and i never left the base

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhun View Post
I just noticed this.

When verifying game cache, it will see 1 file missing and download it as expected.

I ran it again after booting the game up and it found 1 file missing and downloaded again, appears a file is disappearing at launch.
Maybe the file is not missing but "not read-able", at least that's what i get.

Last edited by raupi: 05-07-2012 at 06:09 AM.
raupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:04 AM   #134
Epifire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhun View Post
I just noticed this.
When verifying game cache, it will see 1 file missing and download it as expected.

I ran it again after booting the game up and it found 1 file missing and downloaded again, appears a file is disappearing at launch.

I did the validation check and after the first re-boot of my PC it validated fine. After looking at Raupi's post seconding that issue, I validated again and sure enough one file was invalid. Definitely some thing that should be looked into.
Epifire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #135
GTRHitman

When using the barracks, armory, or any menu you continually move in the direction you activated it in, if you were moving when activating it.

Also the lowest mouse sensitivity is still too high.

Last edited by GTRHitman: 05-09-2012 at 12:04 PM.
GTRHitman is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde