Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde

Old 05-05-2012, 05:45 AM   #1
DPrassel

Spiral Game Studio
[FIXED] Our forums are down - use these!

Hey guys,

Just a small update while we crank away on Monday's patch that will resolve most of your current issues here.

Our forums are currently down due to bandwidth and we are working on getting them up. Until then we will be treating these Steam forums as our own and ask that you post everything here.

We also wanted to take this time to apologize again and can't wait to hear your thoughts come Monday.

Last edited by DPrassel: 05-08-2012 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
PixelBrick

Oh cute, you censored everything showing how you're a scam artist.
PixelBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelBrick View Post
Oh cute, you censored everything showing how you're a scam artist.
No I just removed pointless spam/trolling posts. The Deveolper came here and is posting/answering peoples concern. It has been stated that a patch is due to come out on Monday. No need to continue trolling.

I understand peoples concern about a purchase not working correctly. But again the developer has come here to try to explain.

Feel free to continue to post questions, game play issue etc.

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose..
DoubleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:36 AM   #4
JACKTE.JACKTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippleD View Post
No I just removed pointless spam/trolling posts. The Deveolper came here and is posting/answering peoples concern. It has been stated that a patch is due to come out on Monday. No need to continue trolling.

I understand peoples concern about a purchase not working correctly. But again the developer has come here to try to explain.

Feel free to continue to post questions, game play issue etc.
can our post be restored if monday dosent yield a patch ?
edit: is this post with in the rule's ?

Last edited by JACKTE.JACKTE: 05-05-2012 at 07:37 AM. Reason: so i dont get kicked
JACKTE.JACKTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:44 AM   #5
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKTE.JACKTE View Post
can our post be restored if monday dosent yield a patch ?
To answer your questions , Yes posts/threads can always be restored.

But most threads that are removed contain trolling, insults spam etc so I do not see a reason to restore them.

The developer here has not deleted any threads/post that I can see. Any moderation has been done by Steam Moderators. And these were threads that contain no help or were not constructive, trolling, reposts etc.

Last edited by DoubleD: 05-05-2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Typo. Hard when your on an iPhone. ;)
Old 05-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
PixelBrick

So warning people about a scam artist is trolling now?

I guess to the scam artists. It's a public service to everyone else. Glad to see Steam supports criminals and scumbags.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:08 AM   #7
JACKTE.JACKTE

Quote:

I guess to the scam artists. It's a public service to everyone else. Glad to see Steam supports criminals and scumbags.
i've been one of the biggest "do not buy" people on here for the last 12 hours but im inclined to wait and see and that 60 % of people that actual check the forums before making a purchase are going to wait till monday so there's not much point atm to share our thourts. let's call it a night (or day if you live in usa).
JACKTE.JACKTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:12 AM   #8
PixelBrick

Quote:
i've been one of the biggest "do not buy" people on here for the last 12 hours but im inclined to wait and see and that 60 % of people that actual check the forums before making a purchase are going to wait till monday so there's not much point atm to share our thourts. let's call it a night (or day if you live in usa).
I just don't appreciate Steam pushing this shady developer's dirty underwear under the rug. They brought this all on themselves and they deserve to wear it.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #9
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:

The developer has answered peoples concern and has stated that a patch is coming out on Monday.

Calling someone a "Scam Artist", "Criminal" or "Scumbag" is "Trolling".

Feel free to come back on Tuesday to comment on the patch release, (if is comes out) or the game again at that time. For now give the developers the chance to correct the issue in which they have come here on the forums to explain.

Again I understand people being upset. But you can't say that the development team has been slient on this issue.

Thank you.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #10
PixelBrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippleD View Post
The developer has answered peoples concern and has stated that a patch is coming oput on Monday.

Calling someone a "Scam Artist", "Criminal" or "Scumbag" is "Trolling".

Feel free to come back on Tuesday to comment on the patch release, (if is comes out) or the game again at that time. For now give the developers the chance to correct the issue in which they have come here on the forums to explain.

Thank you.
So you're ignoring all of the evidence that your ilk have been deleting on this forum that proves this to be a scam artist and a plagiarizer, then.

Thanks for ruining my faith in Steam as well.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:19 AM   #11
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
There is nothing wrong with making a comment like this. Feel free to voice your opinion/concern about the game. But be constructive. Others will take you more seriously.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:21 AM   #12
Pluberus

Quote:
So you're ignoring all of the evidence that your ilk have been deleting on this forum that proves this to be a scam artist and a plagiarizer, then.

Thanks for ruining my faith in Steam as well.
If you actually read the news about the whole situation in detail, you would see that he is not a scam artist, and any issues that arose from that situation have been resolved.
Pluberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #13
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluberus View Post
If you actually read the news about the whole situation in detail, you would see that he is not a scam artist, and any issues that arose from that situation have been resolved.
And threads about any issues have not been deleted.

Old 05-05-2012, 08:23 AM   #14
PixelBrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluberus View Post
The only thing I've seen is the developer himself saying it's a smear campaign with nothing to back it up and all of the opposing evidence against him.

He's also dodged every single direct question posed to him on this forum.
Old 05-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #15
DoubleD

Volunteer Moderator
Quote:
The only thing I've seen is the developer himself saying it's a smear campaign with nothing to back it up and all of the opposing evidence against him.

He's also dodged every single direct question posed to him on this forum.
But the questions/posts asking him have NOT been deleted. So what is your point?

You have stated threads/posts have been deleted.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde