Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Source

Old 05-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
Skillvator

Counter Strike Source v34

Hello! Why don't you make the game Counter Strike Source v34 (classic) version trims!? Would you know how many players (people) playing Counter Strike Source v34, a huge amount of it is much more popular in all other versions of Counter Strike Source, what is going on, I mean the following versions that came later! Constantly new unnecessary updates! They prevent both novice game Counter Strike Source, and professional gamers!
I ask you to hear and listen to me for all the players, but I know such emails you a huge amount of!
Thank you very much for your understanding! Hope many gamers that you do Counter Strike Source v34 (classic) official trims version! Thank you for your support!
And please enable CSS Server v34, you simply don't know how v34 what population it is this version! By its decisions you're just ruining the game and did not pay attention to the interests of the people! I hope that you will attend to this with great understanding and very seriously! Thank you In Advance!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:47 PM   #2
Guyver.

Banned
If you mean pre-OB....No, they won't do it.
Guyver. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Skillvator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyver. View Post
If you mean pre-OB....No, they won't do it.
In the sense of?
Skillvator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
Guyver.

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillvator View Post
In the sense of?
Valve will not port that version of CS:S...ever.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #5
Skillvator

Quote:
Valve will not port that version of CS:S...ever.
I am not asking to postpone the version of CS: S back, I ask that they further opened up the old version of the game CS: S v34 (classic) as the official version! Even just remove the version of Counter strike source Beta, there's even a little and no one really servers in Counter strike source Beta does not play! But in Counter strike source v34 Beta play a lot of people!
Old 05-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #6
nelioneil

V34 is illegal and so are all the other servers which advertise a game version, they are pirated servers.
nelioneil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:30 AM   #7
Russian_Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
V34 is illegal and so are all the other servers which advertise a game version, they are pirated servers.
There is no server that got stolen by pirates. They are paying for their servers like anyone else do, with the difference that they are running a pirated game on it.
Russian_Sausage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:13 AM   #8
Skillvator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_Sausage View Post
There is no server that got stolen by pirates. They are paying for their servers like anyone else do, with the difference that they are running a pirated game on it.
Just do the developers Valve may not understand that creating a V70 version of the game CS;S, they just are obliged to play with other players! Now tell how many people had already left with CSS v70, the same situation was when new developers Valve just started to upgrade the game Warcraft and how much the people took out of it! I advise developers Valve a little prilušivat′sâ to the people! And the devil knows what will soon be going on in the cyber sport! This nasty shooting in Counter Strike source v70 I just vymoraživaet, and not only me but many other people! And they just don't understand how they can make money for making CSS v4 official version!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
Guyver.

Banned
Quote:
I am not asking to postpone the version of CS: S back, I ask that they further opened up the old version of the game CS: S v34 (classic) as the official version! Even just remove the version of Counter strike source Beta, there's even a little and no one really servers in Counter strike source Beta does not play! But in Counter strike source v34 Beta play a lot of people!
They will not make it an official version, either.
Old 05-11-2012, 08:24 PM   #10
Skillvator

Quote:
They will not make it an official version, either.
Why are you so decided?
Old 05-11-2012, 11:39 PM   #11
Guyver.

Banned
Quote:
Why are you so decided?
....because, what you're asking has been asked multiple times before by other people. Play the current version of CS:S, because Valve will not make pre-OB official in any way, shape, or form.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #12
Skillvator

Quote:
....because, what you're asking has been asked multiple times before by other people. Play the current version of CS:S, because Valve will not make pre-OB official in any way, shape, or form.
Just really incredibly sorry! More I can not say anything! You would have seen the population of CS;S v34 and how many people it has been! I personally play in it himself, though Valve has done a lot of things, to destroy this game! Thanks for your attention!
Old 05-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #13
EliteTemptation

I want the old version back, it was smoother and played better; that's all it comes down to.
EliteTemptation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:47 AM   #14
rSw

seriously hope they fix the current bugs before they release even more bugs when cs:go comes out xD

- dying behind the wall which has not been looked at since ob update
- disappearing guns when somebody is speccing you or something...
- going up ladder slows you down at the top when somebody is below you irritating as because you cant even shoot properly
- skins that often switch for some bizar reason
- fix the p90 no way recoil is that good of a gun that fires so fast when running...

if they cant do that then csgo will be also and they better give us an old css...

Last edited by rSw: 05-17-2012 at 10:49 AM.
rSw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #15
kemsky

now it is obvious that css is loosing players

http://store.steampowered.com/stats/ 46k only
kemsky is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Source