Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Batman: Arkham City

Old 05-06-2012, 08:11 AM   #1
The-Watcher

Is GOTY just a fancy name?

I'm thinking about buying Arkham City now that there's a 50% discount. But the Harley Quinn DLC won't be released on PC for quite a long time. They say it will be included in the GOTY edition. So what will I miss if I buy the game now and then buy the Harley Quinn DLC separately, just the GOTY postfix?
Old 05-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #2
peteed1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Watcher View Post
I'm thinking about buying Arkham City now that there's a 50% discount. But the Harley Quinn DLC won't be released on PC for quite a long time. They say it will be included in the GOTY edition. So what will I miss if I buy the game now and then buy the Harley Quinn DLC separately, just the GOTY postfix?
GOTY is normally just a GOTY shoved on the end of the name and is exactly the same as if you buy all the DLC one at a time. Get it now with all the current DLC on sale.
peteed1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
The-Watcher

Thanks for the reply!
Just bought it but without the DLCs since they don't give any single player content and I'm not into challenge mode.
The-Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
SunDown1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Watcher View Post
Thanks for the reply!
Just bought it but without the DLCs since they don't give any single player content and I'm not into challenge mode.
Same with me. I was looking at the DLC for it and saw that they were not worth it. It's bad enough that if I wanted to play the challenge mode, I should only play it for fun since GFWL is home to the worst hacked leaderboard system.
SunDown1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Batman: Arkham City