Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II

Old 05-06-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
Neverpleased

I might actually buy this one

It seems that COD looked over battlefields shoulder and went:

"Hey why don't we add vehicles to. In fact let's go all out let's add unmanned drones, horses, regular cars and let's just go nuts and put it in the near future"

Seeing as it's also made by Treyarch, the one studio to actually innovate the COD franchise once in a while, promises me that at least it will be a more interesting game than the extremely dull MW2 and MW3, where reducing the FOV was considered change and innovation.

Though so far it looks like all of the good stuff will only be in the singleplayer and the MP will be the same repetitive camping twitch gameplay. If they actually do add vehicles, horses, drones and what else they can come up, maybe a zombie ray to the MP this might actually be worth the money.

Of course they can shove their asinine money grubbing bull 60$ price tag up their . If I buy it. I'm buying it somewhere I know the price is very good.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Jaxium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverpleased View Post
It seems that COD looked over battlefields shoulder and went:

"Hey why don't we add vehicles to. In fact let's go all out let's add unmanned drones, horses, regular cars and let's just go nuts and put it in the near future"

Seeing as it's also made by Treyarch, the one studio to actually innovate the COD franchise once in a while, promises me that at least it will be a more interesting game than the extremely dull MW2 and MW3, where reducing the FOV was considered change and innovation.

Though so far it looks like all of the good stuff will only be in the singleplayer and the MP will be the same repetitive camping twitch gameplay. If they actually do add vehicles, horses, drones and what else they can come up, maybe a zombie ray to the MP this might actually be worth the money.

Of course they can shove their asinine money grubbing bull 60$ price tag up their . If I buy it. I'm buying it somewhere I know the price is very good.
Heck, if you're not so happy about the price tag and love the futuristic setting, go buy Battlefield 2142, the deluxe edition with the expansion it's $20.
Jaxium is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II