|05-09-2012, 10:52 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jan 2010
|05-09-2012, 11:20 AM||#6|
Join Date: Aug 2007
43MB update here, I am getting really pee'd off with all the updates lately that do not have an update log, MW3 has updated itself twice over the last few days with no change log, so has the source SDK just now with no change log, I mean is it that hard to tell us what is being changed each time there is a patch/update?
|05-09-2012, 11:25 AM||#8|
Join Date: Nov 2008
- No flickering up ahead anymore
- A Dodge move!
Those are two things ive noticed so far (also the headset/surround sound works now)
|05-09-2012, 11:47 AM||#10|
Join Date: Feb 2011
translation german -> englisch (google translate)
The changes include:
- Players can now block most attacks by monsters
- Player has a "dodge" move in the fight - double press the arrow keys while holding the right mouse button
Balance / Tweaks
- Only a maximum of ten autosaves
- Improvement in the attack behavior of the monster AI
- Improvement in attack behavior when characters were attacked from behind
- Improvement in the representation of vegetation
- Improving the visibility of objects
- Improving the representation of the terrain
- Guns sabotage in Puerto Isabella is now much simpler
- Dealer of the Sword Coast now sells rum
- Exploit removed while shooting mini-game
- Increases hit points by Mara
- Steelbart's hat can no longer be sold
- Trees flicker in the distance is no longer on NVidia cards
- Solve problems with video cards in SLI
- Fixed crash when using a 7.1 sound system
- Fixed rare crashes occurring when climbing
- Fixed bug with "return to the ship" option
- Fixed an error when it rains indoors
- Crew members can no longer be killed by monsters
- Players will now receive the item-Foolsjuice after brewing
- Fixed an error in the learning of specific skills
- Various exploits removed
Last edited by kristheb: 05-09-2012 at 11:52 AM.
|05-09-2012, 12:34 PM||#12|
Join Date: Aug 2004
Sweet a dodge ! - monster block ? not seeing this in game.
Still tho, very good show by PB, very pleased.
Keep 'em coming matey's
Oh yeah nearly forgot- Kudos to kristheb for providing a log, cheers.
Last edited by Drackan: 05-09-2012 at 02:11 PM.
|05-09-2012, 01:15 PM||#14|
Join Date: May 2011
In case you have the Atni-Warp-mod installed and the game won´t start up after the patch, you have to uninstall the mod.
edit: new version, compatible with the recent patch.
Last edited by KwisatzHaderach: 05-09-2012 at 02:28 PM.
|05-09-2012, 01:32 PM||#15|
Join Date: Feb 2012
I love you PB!
Just in time for my second playthrough - this time as Inquisition.
Also, did anyone else think they would never add a dodge /change the combat ever? Because I did. Pleasantly surprised.