Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
koth
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Reputation: 0
Posts: 10
Help with connecting to servers

In csgo I cannot click on server browser, and when I click on quick match it says "Failed to join a game." Is there an easy fix for this that I dont know about?

ss of no server browser: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kothkil...01264278900599

ss of me trying to connect to the servers:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kothkil...01264278904646

ss of failed to join game: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kothkil...01264278913971
koth is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #2
koth
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Reputation: 0
Posts: 10
anyone?
koth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
koth
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Reputation: 0
Posts: 10
I am able to connect to servers through console if i have the ip
koth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:28 PM   #4
koth
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Reputation: 0
Posts: 10
my pc:

OS: Windows 7-Ultimate
CPU: Intel Core i7-960
Memory: OCZ Gold 12GB DDR3 1600
Hard Drive: 125 gb ssd
Video Card: Radeon HD 5970

things I have tried:
-reinstall game x2 (deleting the actual folder also)
-I have the newest drivers for my card
-take out all launch options and configs
-delete clientregistry.blob
-what else should I try?
koth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #5
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by koth View Post
In csgo I cannot click on server browser, and when I click on quick match it says "Failed to join a game." Is there an easy fix for this that I dont know about?

ss of no server browser: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kothkil...01264278900599

ss of me trying to connect to the servers:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/kothkil...01264278904646

ss of failed to join game: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kothkil...01264278913971


I have the. same problem !!!
Please help !! cant play and dunno what to do !! Already get frustrated
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
Exclamation

bump, big problem
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:03 PM   #7
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
no one has an idea?

(up)

what should i do with an onlinegame i cannot play online?
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
Roessler89
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Reputation: 88
Posts: 1,448
eisblume333 the OP's beta version was a couple patches ago, so the screenshots he has provided are outdated.

Could you please take a screenshot of your CS:GO menu and any error messages that pop up. It would really help us figure out your problem.
Roessler89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #9
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roessler89 View Post
eisblume333 the OP's beta version was a couple patches ago, so the screenshots he has provided are outdated.

Could you please take a screenshot of your CS:GO menu and any error messages that pop up. It would really help us figure out your problem.
My Menu looks exactly the same like koth's does. Also, when i want to quick join, i get same Message "Failed to join game".

BUT: I already played for one week.. But then I wasn't able to play anymore, dunno why...


Sometimes, when I close CS GO again, I get this Message: http://www.abload.de/img/closingcsgou9avf.jpg


OS: Windows 7-Home Premium
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720
Memory: 4 GB DDR2
Hard Drive: 1 TB
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 260 GTX

Last edited by eisblume333: 06-11-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Added Links
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #10
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
Exclamation

upupup
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #11
Roessler89
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Reputation: 88
Posts: 1,448
It looks as though the Steam overlay is crashing when you exit the game, I think that's just a bug and not a symptom or cause of the inability to join a game.

Have you tried verifying your game cache? It can do wonders.

Open Library, right click GO, select "Properties", select the "Local Files" tab, click the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button. If it finds any invalid files, it will reacquire them for you.
Roessler89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #12
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roessler89 View Post
It looks as though the Steam overlay is crashing when you exit the game, I think that's just a bug and not a symptom or cause of the inability to join a game.

Have you tried verifying your game cache? It can do wonders.

Open Library, right click GO, select "Properties", select the "Local Files" tab, click the "Verify Integrity of Game Cache" button. If it finds any invalid files, it will reacquire them for you.
Yes, already tried that. I also deinstalled game and deleted Gamefolder. Re-installed, but nothing changed.
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:56 AM   #13
eisblume333
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 4
Posts: 50
up

dat steamforums... noone of valve cares about problems users have
eisblume333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:05 AM   #14
Roessler89
 
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Reputation: 88
Posts: 1,448
I do, I just don't have any idea at all. Sorry buddy

EDIT: actually are there any errors in console when you get the pop-up "Failed to join game"?
Roessler89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.