Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde

Old 05-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
Darkmega

Darkmega's Suggestions and discussion thread

Hi there guys (namely the developers and fans, not the haters/complainers) Since my friend gifted this to me I've been playing it a whole lot lately and I'd like to offer my sizeable amount of suggestions in hopes this game will get better than it already is.

Because suggestions of the size that I'm capable of spitting out would easily get lost in the suggestions thread, and this isn't just suggestions I made a topic instead to fill up to the boot, just so people wanting to have a go at possibly improving my ideas can chip in and this can be a topic on it's own.

Well, allow me to get started. I'll begin with what i think should happen with the existing content. (i'm listening to the OST over youtube at the sametime I'm doing this, so you can tell I'm intent on this game).

[Ideas for whats in already]
Classes:
Assault: He's a good all rounder. When i'm jetpacking close to the ground and popping away with a pistol or shotgun early game I feel like i'm using a Reaper from starcraft 2 (fast raider dudes with jetpacks for those who don't know them). If got some upgrades in mind for him later on, but for now, he's actually quite balanced. Dies easily if you don't jetpack a lot, partially counters Rhams by himself. One thing though I'd always have thought of the assault as the frontman with a little more HP than most, but thats probably just me thinking steroetypically when i usually don't.

Support: Now, this guys got style. I like his voice acting best, and his added shields when combined with armor upgrade makes me feel like i'm using a Marauder from SC2 (tanky dudes in suits), because by starting with a shotgun not only does this guy boss raptors around like nothing else just by being there, he can fast heal himself if things get sticky. His only problem is getting hard countered by Rexy if she gets too close so he's also a little more campy than others... not that everyone else i play with doesn't just camp the armory all day then get the recons to EMP the gen when it gets busted. I think he's fine the way he is, and would be awesome if my upgrade ideas get implemented.

Recon: If i remember straight the "Ghost" Unit from SC2 said something like "I think the female ghosts have better equipment". I think he's right actually. Although she dies easily when it's early and you play bad (me when I started out, from experience) she's overpowered in the right hands by how if getting tailed you can just cloak and the dino's forget about you and aggro something else, and by using melee to great advantage you can boss just about anything around because the cloak regenerates so fast when off.
Until a ram picks you up and drops you straight into the T rexes mouth but thats just a luck based failure I'd say. combine with armor for survivability, and ninja power-up you're basically almost unstoppable as a VTOL provided you don't get reverse backstabbed by a pack of raptors when you decloak or make bad decisions. >_>
I'd suggest that Cloak last either a shorter duration, or it have a gradual rather than cooldown to semi-instant recharge on it. Also split the ninja upgrade so it's not so all empowering as i'll say later with my upgrades stuff...

Vehicles:
Hoverbike: although it's made for speed, i always wanted to be able to fire a side-arm or perhaps a SMG from it while NOT boosting, so it could be used as a movement enhancer rather than just a nice, fun and semi-overpowered way of getting around on the ground. Overpowered? how so? have any of you tried to bike up a semi-vertical mountain, and hence exit the map by flying off into the void of "infinite clouds" and not die until you got out for no apparent reason because it doesn't take fall damage? Perhaps, but yeah, they're maneuverability is epic good, that in the right hands I wouldn't be surprised if you could use one to get just about anywhere on the map for that perfect carbine/sniper location while everyone takes the heat from raptors dogpiles and Trex cheese kills (aka, getting eaten THROUGH THE WALL because of the engine). :P

Gladiator: The most well used game vehicle, but at the sametime it's usually the most balanced. Yeah, this thing is great. Go around at max speed making raptor road kill all day with a gunner in the back mopping up stragglers only just stopping here and there behind a building to have the local support guy fix it to full HP before going for another run. I might have some upgrades for it later...

Cobra-Mech: In the trailer you made it sound so epic. But when you get several Trexes on the field and not enough carbine and rocket launcher power focused at them to take them down before they get to you, this thing gets hard countered so badly I have to restrain myself making another SC2 reference to compare it to. Getting flung into the air is not fun, put it that way. i know it's one of the tips saying to get out when a trex has beef with you in one of these but meh, i never learn.
One idea my friend thought of was that if the Cobra mech could turn into a tank, because he noted that on the backside of the feet it has tank like treads from what he could see, which i also noticed, which made him think that it would be epic if it could turn into a treaded vehicle tank thing for more mobility, or a hardcore mecha for tankiness how it is now. Coming from a version or two ago it couldn't be repaired and since then i haven't tried to use one much, but I'll trust that that has been fixed now...
btw, they're cool for goofing off and putting a cobra mech on a VTOL and flying off with it. Airdrop mecha ftw.

VTOL: Epic vehicle of instant winnage I call this. Because with good piloting, and seriousness so you don't get wedged in a tree down low and get taken down by raptors like I did once while goofing off with one it is actually very easy to win, especially with a engineer support handy to fix your ride after every round. So to have this not happen, I'd like to suggest that either Rhams be spawned more and more often if one exists and is being piloted, OR the Rhams gain a vs VTOL only grab, where it grabs you from the tail if it can get behind you and throws you at the nearest object, and if you hit it you take damage. that, and they should always take damage from object collisions when going above a certain speed, so you need a bit of skill to actually fly them at some based to stop yourself from dieing in a glorious fireball in the sky.

Weapons:
Most of the weapons are good. There is just one that doesn't sit right with me, and thats the laser rifle. It charges for so long (this is measured in the amount of time it takes a raptor to get to you and bite your face off) to fire but yeah, when it hits it doesn't make an effect, it just stops. ALSO for a weapon of it's style of fire one would want to think that it would penetrate atleast a few targets so you can collateral damage some raptors with a well scoped shot. But nope, my friend and I were disappointed. But thankfully we had the carbine and rocket launcher to fall back on and so we did. He usually uses carbine and i usually use rocket launcher if i'm using support, because i can fire it pointblank to crowd control myself and not and get half a "Bring me some pizza" kill in one shot, and carbine is enough to unload 2 full clips of double clip upgraded carbine into rexy and take her out with less trouble than charging up a laser rifle. So please redesign it to penetrate and possibly have a wider beam zone... or, theres an idea, have it as a weapon to wind up then it fires a laser constantly dealing damage rather than as a flashy, slower single shot charging sniper.

[systems, modes and other things]
Onslaught mode: Basically a mode where you just have to take what you can and survive anywhere you can for as long as you can. Whether it'd be holing up in a supply depot all day, or running and gunning like a wanna-be hero. Just all enemies are red and track you around the map and you gotta stay alive. They also spawn more often as you kill more and last longer. So eventually you'll be seeing impossible sh*t like 10 trexs or a hundred raptors, but thats the fun of it I guess.

PvP Defense: Basically the aim of this game is defending the bases from each other now. In teams of 5 each so teams are equal enough each base gets attacked by dino's periodically, and each team has to attempt to secure the base from not only dinos, but from the other teams. This would use smaller waves so it leaves less time to be snuck up on by enemy team, and upon capturing the base it will remain on for that team to use, until the enemy team comes along and attempts to steal it.
If a team tries to take the other teams base it would result in a warning that it's happening to the other team so they can try to defend their base as you try to take it from both them and the dinos. So starting at opposite sides equalized teams could take A-B, and D-C for each other then proceed to siege each others bases until one team is wiped. Players would respawn in the same way, in that if their team executes a wave, that wave belongs to them, and so by stopping said wave at their base, their players will respawn. If the full team is wiped and none can respawn themselves it's game over.

Open PvP: A large group of players for about 10 in a map will spawn in around the map, and amongst natural spawns of dinos for hunting for cash they fight for a certain amount of accumulated credits, for least deaths in the timeframe, or a number of kills etc. Basically gives the open world the need to be open by allowing players to be where-ever they want, whenever they want and not feel obligated to stick at a base unless they gotta use it to buy stuff, in which case being found at a base by others could prove an interesting fight.

Scan hud: Pressed the awareness hud is cool looking. it tracks enemies and shows you distance to bases and friends and stuff, but something I wanted would be the ability to scan for "heat signatures" or health signs. it'd be an alternate hud that shows HP on dinos by showing different heat levels on their bodies, similar to starcraft 2 wireframe portraits of zerg units where it starts off bright orangy and yellow colors, then at near death the wireframe portrait turns to a dull purple and blue, then of course the unit dies. But that'd be a nice way to not only scope out enemies in dark maps like depth, or in the dark when the time of day thing gets implemented, but also find out the HP of enemies so you can find which one to kill easier.

You're not alone: One thing i didn't catch is how only between 1-5 people to a base now survive and the others are screwed/non-existent. Byt this I'd like there to be possible NPC soldiers hiding out in supply depots/caves possibly that require assistance who send out SOSes randomly.
If you help them you'd also be able to recruit them and give them commands via a different set of voice commands (or the same voice commands). So these would give you reason to explore so you can find a team of soldiers and get rolling out with not an overpowered, but a sufficient army to deal some real nice damage.
If making NPCs follow orders isn't a go though they could always just drop supplies in the form of weapons, vehicles or credit drops and be evacuated by a transport when their "optional" wave is defeated and they're saved. But being able to order them with like "cover me!" or "Hold position!" or "fire at will!" modes would be epic-sauce.

"A Card to play": A reference to SC2 aside, I did see a giant crashed ship kinda thing in Covan, which made me think, "if that ship exists, there must be more". This is me acting upon that feeling by asking if you implement the NPCs, you allow the ability to call down special attacks using ships off screen via some kinda radar tracking, provided the reactor is on to allow communications. These would range to calling in drones, having an NPC droppod drop for reinforcements, or using laser targetting to call down an area of effect bombardment in a fairly decent area so you can wipe out that perfect dinosaur bunch giving you a hard time. Of course, you wouldn't want to be anywhere nearby when the hail comes, or have a droppod land on your head (except for comic relief, Halo reach style) but yeah, stuff like that.... i'm gonna be expecting some halo rip-off flame from that, but it's not only halo that does that kind of stuff anymore thats for sure. :P

"Soldier ranks": Basically a ranking that goes up, sorta like experience to get a new rank which is based around your kills and deaths in a round. This would get applied at the end of a round win or lose, but you'd get only a fraction for a lose. With this rank you could get rank points or actual game credits which allow you to get minor buffs, such as some tiny percent more damage, or a percentage more HP or speed.
The credits would let you get customizations on your players, so rather than being blue all day as asault you could perhaps like the black and purple (I know i certainly do), you could buy suit colorings or decals with these ranking credits to show you're NOT just one of the bunch, and to interest people in playing harder, getting better, and possibly get even more rivalry going, but thats just a side effect of people wanting good things. >_>
Of course, add a setting that allows or disallows ranking buffs in your server/games so that people don't start just relying on them all together. customizations though wouldn't do much except add some cool looking things to your suit.

[Upgrades a plenty]
now we get onto my upgrades set.

stackable upgrades at double the cost per pop: Example, a player can buy a weapons upgrade for 3000, then a character perk for 2500, but then what? you've got everything you might need. This comes in by allowing players to use double credits to buy a second upgrade to add onto what they got. Armor + Strength anyone? I'd certainly like that. Spray and pray + double damage or double ammo? Agreed. Although at what the upgrades are currently, something MIGHT need to be fixed up to allow this to not be an overpowered pwnfest eventually.

Incremental Upgrades: Basically rather than immediately giving doubles and stuff these upgrades cost less, and cost more over time but add a lot more customization over-all. for example instead of having doubles let it go up by 25% for weapon upgrades, and for perks, have stacking upgrades offer more abilities.
So say the cost was now only 1000 for a partial upgrade now, with 4 total upgrades being the full x2 upgrade. I could get say 25% more power and 25% faster reload. hows that sound?
Or if i wanted to get some perks i could do something like Agility perk for a bit more movement speed so I can keep away from raptors, a bit of armor so incase they do get me I can survive a little better, and maybe a bit of strength so I can punch them to death more efficiently. Then if you get agility again you can use the power jump, and if you get it again maybe it adds more speed/distance to the dodge-roll. Strength, get it once for melee double power, get it twice for no fall damage, get it again for increased HP! Armor, get it once for 50% more shields, get it twice to let it regen 50% faster. Get it a third time to allow the shields to regen even AFTER you've take a little HP damage, albeit with a bigger cooldown depending on remaining HP that could be managed as a percentage of HP to percentage of speed it takes to regen the shields.
That would add more depth and the need to prioritize the upgrades based on how you want to play it.

Last edited by Darkmega: 05-15-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #2
Darkmega

(split post into 2 cause of apparent 20000 character limit. so here's the last of it)
Class paths upgrades:
Basically these are different types of upgrades you can get for your character that allow you a bit more freedom on how you want to use your powers. I'll go over the few I've got right here:
Assault:
Blazer: The assaults jetpack gives off a bit more heat allowing him to give off a heated aura that burns unprotected skin, also known as dinosaurs because they don't wear armor. The heat deals small damages overtime to enemies around the assault, more so if directly behind him where his jetpack is.
Jumper: This allows the Assault to do a rocket jump with possibly double tap space, instead of hold space for that of the agility jump. By boost jumping it causes a quick blast of energy where he lifts off from dealing damage to targets around him and launching the assault quickly towards the crosshair as a way of super dashing, dogpile escaping, or just plain being epic. A boost jump would use a quarter of the jetpack allowing up to 4 in a full pack of energy, but cause you'd use a bit just to use it at all, probably get 3 at best unless you didn't use the pack at all. It wouldn't be just press space in the air but actually double tap space at a reasonable speed to activate so you don't think that it's basically an overpowered double, triple or quad jump.
Gunner: an upgrade that allows the Assault to deal 25% more damage in general if he attacks while jetpacking, effectively increasing your damage output while flying activately. (so not just in the air but actually holding control to fly while shooting.)
Raider: The Assaults jetpack increases speed substantially while near the ground, this allows the assault to move a freakishly high speed, outrunning over raptors as long he's only a short distance from the ground. An effective groundbased movement ability to give assault that superior maneuverability, like he should for a jetpack user.

Support:
Charger: the supports medigun also overcharges the suit of the target, this effectively increases the attack damage of the target it's on and makes them less suceptible to damage while being healed, support on support tanking? yes please.
Technician: The support loses the ability to heal HP and shields but healing vehicles and objects is 50% faster instead. (so basically engineer allows both to be done at normal speed, while this is for vehicle specialization)
Resupplier: the medic gun changes to a green beam which replenishes the ammo and nades of the target at the cost of faster energy usage, effectively allowing supports to become moving supply boxes incase you don't have a recon to order around to EMP that generator, or you just can't be stuffed.
Shielder: Disallows healing of HP, but instead allows the medigun to revitalize and overcharge shields capacity to allow players to be healed for an extra 50% more shields which won't run out. also allows him to energize shields onto vehicles to enchance combat survivability. Probably want another support to do the HP healing though, cause shields won't go up if HP is down.

Recon:
Stalker: Allows Recon to remain cloaked for longer. (if cloak time is nerfed like I suggested, this'll put it back up to where it is.)
Ghost: Allows Recon to fire while scoped in (only weapons with proper zoom scopes, like sniper or the middle SMG) while cloaked, but decreased the time of cloaking.
Assassin: doubles melee power while cloaked, but disallows the use of all weapons including those which are silenced.
Ninja (changed version of the original): doubles speed while cloaked. (Silenced fire while cloaked should naturally be allowed but a shot fired while cloaked should cause a small bit of visiblity/hint where you are that dinos can lock onto if used too much promoting you to still keep moving despite turning invisible.)
Watcher: Allows Recons energy to not reduce while cloaked if she is standing still, but any movement including shooting a silenced weapon with cause it to resume energy usage. Firing silenced or meleeing while watchering will cause energy to be used for 3 seconds before returning to no use if you remain stationary.

and thats all that I'll let off currently. I'll see how this amount of ideas if received and if any are interested in what else i might want to offer as ideas, please say, and I'll continue. still got possible vehicle upgrades, and some weapon ideas to go. But this has taken me long enough as it is. thanks for reading if you've gotten this far.
Darkmega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:10 AM   #3
Sartekar

First off, crazy stuff like 10 t-rexes and a hundred raptors? Please, play hard mode. That is not a rare sight when playing hard mode wth full house.

Secondly, for support I like the idea that someone suggested here somewhere. Make him a heavy weapons guy in addition t his engineering stuff. Or turrets and stuff. Could buy an upgrade. Heavy weapons specialisation or engineer. One allows to wield the heavier weapons other classes and just a normal support cant use. The other allows him to repair vehicles and build stuff to aid him in the dino killing business.
Sartekar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:16 AM   #4
Darkmega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartekar View Post
First off, crazy stuff like 10 t-rexes and a hundred raptors? Please, play hard mode. That is not a rare sight when playing hard mode wth full house.

Secondly, for support I like the idea that someone suggested here somewhere. Make him a heavy weapons guy in addition t his engineering stuff. Or turrets and stuff. Could buy an upgrade. Heavy weapons specialisation or engineer. One allows to wield the heavier weapons other classes and just a normal support cant use. The other allows him to repair vehicles and build stuff to aid him in the dino killing business.
I will be playing it momentarily actually, and as support no-less, so I'll keep an eye out to see if you're right or not.

and I don't mind support how he is to be honest, otherwise I would've said it in all this. Rather than change him, put EMPHASIS on his abilities to allow them to be more useable. one of my classes I've yet to talk about is a techy with more than just a sentry, and another which a tank like support can be used like. So basically, I think support is one of those versatile middle ground characters you can use however you like. don't change something thats in when theres hardly anything there. Make more and just improve on the old, thats what i think should be done. Cause it's not much of a "class based FPS" if theres only 3 classes to choose from seriously....
Old 05-15-2012, 05:23 AM   #5
Sartekar

I`m thinking that players should be able to buy character perks that make their class be what they want. Pretty much the same thing you wrote, but probably more extreme.

For support, you start off the same as now. But later you can buy either the heavy weapons perk, or the engineer perk.

Should be the same for other classes imo. For recon, one perk makes him all ninja like, extra melee damage and better cloak, while another perk makes him a really good sniper with extra sniper damage and/or something other creative.

So that even though you have only the 3 base classes, you can have lots of different options and playstyles for each. You may have two recons, but they play completely differently
Old 05-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
Darkmega

Quote:
I`m thinking that players should be able to buy character perks that make their class be what they want. Pretty much the same thing you wrote, but probably more extreme.

For support, you start off the same as now. But later you can buy either the heavy weapons perk, or the engineer perk.

Should be the same for other classes imo. For recon, one perk makes him all ninja like, extra melee damage and better cloak, while another perk makes him a really good sniper with extra sniper damage and/or something other creative.

So that even though you have only the 3 base classes, you can have lots of different options and playstyles for each. You may have two recons, but they play completely differently
HENCE my branching class upgrades, which could probably be expanded on, and with a bit of balancing be even combined via "consecutive upgrades cost double/50% more". I made the "branching upgrades" idea for the reason that I'm highly supportive of being able to play a class within a class, and possibly within a class, so theres not just a single way you can play it, but a whole slew of ways you can play it.

oh, btw, I play solo or duo, or at best trio mostly, so stuff is harder but funner. >=)
Old 05-15-2012, 05:30 AM   #7
Sartekar

Like your idea of consecutive upgrades as well. Usually I only go once in the barracks, because I buy all the stuff I need the first time I get there.
But if I could buy like 4 upgrades, then it would be a lot better imo. 4 that dont give as big a bonus as the current ones, but if you buy all 4 in the same category, in the end it would be the same as 1 current upgrade. I like that idea. Gives more choice to the player.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:35 AM   #8
Darkmega

Quote:
Like your idea of consecutive upgrades as well. Usually I only go once in the barracks, because I buy all the stuff I need the first time I get there.
But if I could buy like 4 upgrades, then it would be a lot better imo. 4 that dont give as big a bonus as the current ones, but if you buy all 4 in the same category, in the end it would be the same as 1 current upgrade. I like that idea. Gives more choice to the player.
thats why I made it up, so thank you for agreeing. anything else you'd like to add other than the possibility of support being heavy weapons guy (I got that covered if more classes are a later possibility) while you're here? :O
Old 05-15-2012, 07:00 AM   #9
Sartekar

Nope. Nothing to add yet. Maybe later.
Old 05-15-2012, 08:41 AM   #10
Darkmega

Rather than chilling off then, I'll just put these up too then:

[NEW CLASS IDEA 1]
Technician
The Technician is a fragile but most needed class in a fight. He's the area denial, and if my ideas for "not being alone" the dude to call when you need back-up or have a target to be hammered into the dust.
Ability: Build
The technician uses credits to bring in special supplies that only he and the support in engineer mode know how to heal or set up. Ranging from stationary turrets, mini-drones, mines, to reinforcement beacons. He also has a laser guided pointer used to mark a position or target for aerial strikes.
HP: 100
Shields: 100
Starting weapon: same pistol as support and the 1500 worth SMG. (so any starting money can be devoted to teching the place up at start if possible).

For starters the technicians build ability works but pressing control then one of the keys to use the specific build which appears on screen.

1: Auto-gun: Builds a stationary sentry with equal power to that of the first SMG which auto aims at the nearest target in range. Costs 750 to build and has 300 HP and the same amount of ammo as a full load of SMG ammo before running out. At which point it will self destruct on fully using itself up dealing damage like a large frag grenade.

2: Micro-drone. Created in a grenade fashion this small turret can be placed easier by throwing it and soon after, it opens to produce a tiny turret that begins pecking at enemies. Purchased for 1000 it comes with 4 drones which replaced the build power until all are placed. They fire lasers at regular intervals at targets that enter a sensor range until it runs out or is destroyed. Only has 100 HP and those in the air are easily crushed by Rhams, so be careful.

3: Minelayer. for 1000 credits gives 8 mines that can be placed consecutively with the control button until used up. These mines have the area and damage of frag grenades and detonate a second after being stepped on my an enemy.

4: Energy Field Creator: For 2000 credits it's basically an electric fence made of energy. Gives 2 "posts" which can be set up using control. After both are placed it creates a field between the two which electrocute dinos passing through for an amount of energy. Raptors will die usually, but Trex can tank through obviously. If a post gets destroyed or it runs out of energy for zapping too many things it'll powerdown and be removed.

5: Nano-repair drones (warning, possibly overpowered just by thought): For 3000 credits the technician pulls out his special blend of mechanism repairing nanites. Applying them to a vehicle allows the vehicle to gradually regenerate 5% of it's HP every 5 seconds until destruction. (so a full repair in 20 seconds time). This applies the the generator too. Only one charge but useful for a mech. Shouldn't be useable on a VTOL unless something seriously nerfy goes on with it so it can actually get destroyed by something other than bad flying.

6: Drop pod flare. for 3000 the technician brings out a beacon which can he hurled out. On contact with the ground it opens up and lets out a flare to the sky to signal a reinforcements drop via pods (that can indeed deal vehicle kills if dropped on an enemy's head). If any player has been killed the reinforcements will be a random player from the dead pool. If all are alive it'll be a set of NPC soldiers who get dropped to join the party. Refer to my original post for how the NPCs would work. The NPCs would follow the technician until command is given to another player.

7: VTOL coverfire targeter: for 3000 it creates a laser target used by holding control for the full time period (I'd say 3 seconds for full charge time) and aiming. Upon being used the target will be the point for a severe roasting as several NPC VTOLs will enter the airspace, dispense indescriminate justice on the targets in a large area where the target was placed with their rockets then fly off when they realistically need to be resupplied. And no, you fly one of them, get your own.

Upgrades:
Comms Link: Decreases the cost of drop pods and VTOL coverfires to 2000 as long as the generator is online thanks to the power of good communication.

Highgrade: Allows mechanical constructs to last 50% longer in both HP and ammo/energy. (so not including drops or coverfires. just the machines)

More for your money: Gives more charges of charged based builds. (mines, drones and fields by 50%, so you can have triangular containment fields and bigger mine/drone fields).

Microbase: A sentry only upgrade that changed the sentry into a support station that gradually resupplies ammo and health/shields instead of attacking.

Special Blend: The Technician uses a better blend of explosives to make the drones, sentry and mines explode bigger, and cause a clusterbombing effect upon death for guaranteed satisfaction.

Banker: An upgrade that increases health and attack of all systems by a percentage based around credits. I'd suggest 10% per 1000 credits. with a cap at 200% increase at 20000 credits. So say you made a sentry at 10000 credits it's have 100% more HP and damage. the VTOL coverfire at that power would decimate most things with 100% more missiles and damage (damn thats powerful probably. ) this allows you to hold off until you money gets high to gain top dollar off your tech to rinse and repeat as you see fit.

Fin.

Any expansions, queries or beef with this possible class?

Last edited by Darkmega: 05-15-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:46 AM   #11
AussieMark

Great suggestions Darkmega, thanks for going into so much detail with them and I hope David gets a chance to have a look.

Particularly I like the idea of some sort of tech tree and combining it with experience from playing multiple games (as a few others suggested it would be great to have some sort of progression, experience or benefit carry over from games). I like the idea of linking your idea with this.

What does everyone else think?
AussieMark is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > ORION: Dino Horde