Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Street Fighter X Tekken

Old 05-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #1
Darkphyre

Unhappy The lack of endless lobbies makes me sad...

See title.

Seriously, I refuse to believe you all just love ranked that much more...
Old 05-22-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
iDerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphyre View Post
See title.

I don't have much time to play this game atm, but I, for one, would most likely be playing ranked most of the time, as I did with AE.

My explanation is simple: I am not good enough to keep winning constantly (so that it is always my turn) and I have no desire to wait through other people waiting until my turn comes again.
iDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
Krackatoa

I just want to be able to search for 1v1 endless lobbies and run sets with people. That's all. I would play this game so much more if this was a thing. As of now, it's not worth the wait between matches/players joining my unfilterable-for 1v1 lobby.
Krackatoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #4
iDerp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krackatoa View Post
I just want to be able to search for 1v1 endless lobbies and run sets with people. That's all. I would play this game so much more if this was a thing. As of now, it's not worth the wait between matches/players joining my unfilterable-for 1v1 lobby.
I also hate the 'i'm too good for you' players. I've hosted a few 1v1 lobbies in the 2 games, and everybody just leaves after 1 game, regardless of win/loss. So, to me, it's just not worth it. Ranked has less downtime all in all.
iDerp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
TheMap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphyre View Post
See title.

I play ranked pretty much exclusively. Endless lobbies tend to annoy me due to the fact I have to wait forever, the host leaves, or someones mic is open. I know I can mute it, but still. I'd rather just have a random ranked match and get a quick session in than wait in the lobbies.
TheMap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
J.Power

I miss endless battles for sure but I play ranked all the time because I get faster games.

The only time I played endless was when I was playing with a friend. Sometimes endless just got on my nerves especially when there was some unstoppable player that just couldn't be beaten by anyone, got real boring waiting to lose.

then if anyone got close to beating the guy he would run scared or start abusing boss tier fighters to stay on top.
J.Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #7
Phynx

On the subject of endless lobbies, has anyone else had trouble getting people into them? I've been trying to do private ones but only one person at a time can get into them. Everyone else will just get an endless "Transmitting data" message.

Seems to be the same no matter who sets it up.
Phynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:41 PM   #8
BongMong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phynx View Post
On the subject of endless lobbies, has anyone else had trouble getting people into them? I've been trying to do private ones but only one person at a time can get into them. Everyone else will just get an endless "Transmitting data" message.

Seems to be the same no matter who sets it up.
Yep, the 2v2 bug. See here:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2708400

Drop off your system info in that thread and help us try to find a way round it.
BongMong is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Street Fighter X Tekken