Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > King Arthur series > King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame

Old 06-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #1
SpookerSale

Banned
So, KA collection?

I have one in my library from some very old sale. I'm sure it doesn't include the KA2 and some DLC. How do I actually find out what I have and don't have? What if I buy the current one, what will happen to the old?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
tjfoo

You can add every item in the collection to cart. The system will tell you which you own.
tjfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
whitknight25

This seems to be incorrect information for this particular collection..I just tried it..and it was going to allow me to buy the whole collection again. Not that 13 bucks is a bad deal.
whitknight25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
Goteki-45

Same here. I'm pretty sure I had all the DLC for King Arthur 1 (save Fallen Champions, which I got later). I can see options to begin a Druid or Saxon campaign, but I'm not sure how to check in-game to see if I have the Legendary Artifacts or Knights and Vassals DLC.
Goteki-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #5
whitknight25

I think the saxons had those other two...I'm redownloading the older one now..and going to check the files.

Edit 1:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ction-GIVEAWAY!

Last edited by whitknight25: 06-07-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:29 AM   #6
Pheace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goteki-45 View Post
Same here. I'm pretty sure I had all the DLC for King Arthur 1 (save Fallen Champions, which I got later). I can see options to begin a Druid or Saxon campaign, but I'm not sure how to check in-game to see if I have the Legendary Artifacts or Knights and Vassals DLC.

Don't check ingame, just rightclick your game in the library and "View Downloadable Content"
Pheace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
whitknight25

Yeah...the answer is right there in that link I provided..
Old 06-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #8
SpookerSale

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheace View Post
Don't check ingame, just rightclick your game in the library and "View Downloadable Content"
My library copy no longer links to any store page nor has a DLC tab. But I *think* it probably has everything except KA2 and Fallen Champions per that Paradox giveaway post.

Is Fallen Champions any good?
SpookerSale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:40 AM   #9
Hornybull

So you're willing to buy one game that wont start to work (KA2) and KA a game to support a company on steam that rips people off by making one working game and a sequel that won't work?
Hornybull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
whitknight25

I don't think one person here has talked about buying anything...lol. Just seeing what's actually going on with the sale...fall out of bed this morning?

Edit: BUT, I do understand how you can get jarateed with all that happens with gaming "industry" currently my little laugh has been max payne selling for 10 bucks, when the only way to play it properly on up to date OS's is through a consumer unoffical patch..

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=848215 why isn't he getting the money?..lol

Don't get my wrong..I still love the game..Hell, I'm still using the mouse pad from when it first came out all those years ago..and yes it's worn down like hell..but again I completely understand your frustrations.

The only way to fix it right now, is patience and let other people buy ...and wait around and see what happens.

Last edited by whitknight25: 06-07-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #11
Goteki-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheace View Post
My game doesn't have that tab in its properties. I don't have King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame, I have King Arthur: Collection.

When browsing the Steam store it says I can purchase the base game and all of the DLC, when I know for a fact I have at least the base game and the Saxons and Druids DLC. I'm pretty sure there's a way to check in-game for the other two, but I don't know it off the top of my head right now.

Edit: The store pages for the DLC seem to be working now (they were odd this morning before I went to work).

So per Legendary Artifacts:

Quote:
These artifacts are the rewards of nine challenging and new battle missions.
If anyone knows what those missions are, that'd help. And for Knights and Vassals it looks like I'd have to play through a map and finish objectives to find out.

Last edited by Goteki-45: 06-07-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #12
Pheace

Quote:
My game doesn't have that tab in its properties. I don't have King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame, I have King Arthur: Collection.

When browsing the Steam store it says I can purchase the base game and all of the DLC, when I know for a fact I have at least the base game and the Saxons and Druids DLC. I'm pretty sure there's a way to check in-game for the other two, but I don't know it off the top of my head right now.

Edit: The store pages for the DLC seem to be working now (they were odd this morning before I went to work).

So per Legendary Artifacts:

If anyone knows what those missions are, that'd help. And for Knights and Vassals it looks like I'd have to play through a map and finish objectives to find out.

Quote:
he Legendary Artifacts DLC introduces three new sets of unique items, each of them tied to a particular type of hero, the Sage, the Warlord and the Champion. There are nine new battle missions that must be completed to get them and the developers are warning that they will not be easy. Unfortunately, there are no clear details on the bonuses given out by each of the above mentioned sets.

The Knights and Vassals DLC is more substantial, making two new Knights of the Round Table and four new types of units available to the player. After the Lady of the Lake is met, the game offers recruitment options for Briton Archers, who are melee capable, and Briton Cavalry, who ride into battle with very heavy armor. After taking Norfolk, the player also gets Saxon Knights and Welsh Pikemen.

I think I remember these.

For the knights and Vassals DLC, you get two free Knights when you unlock your Stronghold in the main campaign. Lucan (warlord) and Sir Alymere (champion)

The Gorlois/Marrick and Hermit battles usually start showing up (world map) slowly over time after it's unlocked. 3 for each set and they're tough :E

Names are pretty obvious. "Sword of Marrick" "Staff of the Hermit" "Armor of Gorlois" stuff like that.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #13
Goteki-45

Thanks! I'll have to check on that later. I'm pretty sure that the collection version had every DLC, but there's no real way for me to know before the sale is over since I haven't had a chance to start playing yet.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 AM   #14
Pheace

Quote:
Thanks! I'll have to check on that later. I'm pretty sure that the collection version had every DLC, but there's no real way for me to know before the sale is over since I haven't had a chance to start playing yet.
Yeah, would've been easier if the collection had added the main game + dlc instead of be some sort of separate single entity in the list. I bought mine separately which is probably why they list for me.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #15
Gatsby55

I had king arthur roleplaying wargame in my library and now i bought king arthur collection but when i go properties-dlc on king arthur it says i dont have any dlc-s.

on store page it says i dont have dlcs for king arthur roleplaying warghame.

how is that possible when i bought collection?
Gatsby55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > King Arthur series > King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame