Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II

Old 06-22-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
shadedemonic

Pre-Order Steam Bonuses Confirmed

Treyarch's Cesar Stastny says that the Steam version of Black Ops 2 is slated to offer pre-order bonuses. No more details were provided, but hopefully they'll be along the lines of hats for Team Fortress 2 or DOTA2.

I for one hope its not hats for TF2 or some dota 2 items because i dont play either if thats the pre order bonus ill tell you right now mine is up for trade, well the pre order stuff thats if its tradable.

booo thumbs down if thats the pre order bonus but no one knows for sure yet hopefully it something good just hope its not some TF2 Items or some Dota Items hope we get somthing good

mayabe a prestige token or we get to unlock some skills before everyone else thats somthing i would enjoy getting my dead silence before most players or whatever they will call that skill in this COD.

not sure if this is true or not just found it by searching around

Here is the article i found online

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/7...ses-confirmed/

Last edited by shadedemonic: 06-22-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #2
License

They want to give you stuff for pre-ordering because they know if people are smart enough to actually wait until the game comes out to see if its actually any good then they won't have as many sales.

They will probably just give you a free copy of World at War.
License is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 07:59 PM   #3
Milkycookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedemonic View Post
Treyarch's Cesar Stastny says that the Steam version of Black Ops 2 is slated to offer pre-order bonuses. No more details were provided, but hopefully they'll be along the lines of hats for Team Fortress 2 or DOTA2.

I for one hope its not hats for TF2 or some dota 2 items because i dont play either if thats the pre order bonus ill tell you right now mine is up for trade, well the pre order stuff thats if its tradable.

booo thumbs down if thats the pre order bonus but no one knows for sure yet hopefully it something good just hope its not some TF2 Items or some Dota Items hope we get somthing good

mayabe a prestige token or we get to unlock some skills before everyone else thats somthing i would enjoy getting my dead silence before most players or whatever they will call that skill in this COD.

Can't wait to run around with a pink tinted Butter knife to collect them tags!
Milkycookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
shadedemonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by License View Post
They want to give you stuff for pre-ordering because they know if people are smart enough to actually wait until the game comes out to see if its actually any good then they won't have as many sales.

They will probably just give you a free copy of World at War.
well i love multiplayer shooters and the thing that got me to buy it is they comfirmed zombies, and pc dedicated servers which every pc game needs if it has online or multiplayer.

as for if the free game is call of duty WAW that would suck since i already got the non steam version and then it would not be giftable but i dont think it will be they gave that away with MW3 so maybe COD4 so i get a extra copy thats giftable

Last edited by shadedemonic: 06-22-2012 at 08:39 PM.
shadedemonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #5
rowan112

Quote:
well i love multiplayer shooters and the thing that got me to buy it is they comfirmed zombies, and pc dedicated servers which every pc game needs if it has online or multiplayer.

as for if the free game is call of duty WAW that would suck since i already got the non steam version and then it would not be giftable but i dont think it will be they gave that away with MW3 so maybe COD4 so i get a extra copy thats giftable
or you could give someone your old cod 5 key and use the steam key
rowan112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:01 AM   #6
CrazyMoeFoe

Quote:

They gave away CoD4 with MW3, not WaW...

They will probably offer WaW for free if you pre-order..

Not worth pre-ordering imo, much better to see EXACTLY what BO2 does or does not have, than to pre-order and possibly end up with a crappy game just for a free copy of WaW.
CrazyMoeFoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
Makedon4e

Quote:

you are wrong,never call of duty game will give hats or items on dota 2 or tf2
Makedon4e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:01 PM   #8
jat109

I really just think that buying Black Ops 2 is fun for the Zombies and WaW zombies included would be fun too if it was part of the pre-purchase offer.
jat109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:18 AM   #9
blanchflower

Well I got a question. I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 on May so will I still get the bonus?

blanchflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:25 AM   #10
Makedon4e

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanchflower View Post
Well I got a question. I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 on May so will I still get the bonus?

yes,if they give bonuses you will have them.
Makedon4e is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Black Ops II