Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tom Clancy collection > Ghost Recon series

Old 06-28-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
Lithos

Future Soldier: "Fatal error; generate minidump?"

Anyone else getting this error as well?

The game was working fine, and all of a sudden this:

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/754...fatalerror.jpg.

And every time I click on "verify the integrity of game cache" it fails to find one file and redownload it.

Tried everthing, to no avail.

This is EXTREMELY frustrating, I was doing the 5th mission already and bam: no longer can play because they decided to "downgrade" the game (although calling it "updating")...
Old 06-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
zmabes

I've already encountered it like three or four times this morning while playing online. It really sucks, I'll be doing decently and then the game crashes and I don't get any XP. It's quite frustating that they released the game in this state after they already delayed it two weeks. They should have just delayed it longer and released a better product.

Don't even get me started at the damn game being locked in at 24hz in 1920x1080.
zmabes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
Lithos

Question

The game WAS running without issues, and suddenly I can't get it to work anymore, someone please tell me why: did Steam apply a patch that broke the game or something?

I tried everything, manually applied the 1.2 patch to no avail, then deleted the whole thing and redownloaded it: still getting the same error message...

And I did NOT change anything here in meantime: the game launched before, I should be able to lauch it now... :-/
Lithos is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tom Clancy collection > Ghost Recon series