Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fray

Old 06-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
gwydion75

Unplayable. Don't buy it. They try to hide this post to defraud you.

'nuff said. I've received my refund from Steam, though it was like pulling teeth. Don't waste your time on these criminals.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:19 AM   #2
Littlepea

Just Stop Crying, Trolling...
I know personnally the devs, and be sure that they are doing everything to fix it.
They worked on it from 2 years now. They love their game. There are some problems at the beginning, ok and so do you buy some games recently from big ones? That s the same.
The difference between them: the budget.
Littlepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
clubby37

Just FYI, it plays fine for me, and I think it's lots of fun. Pretty rough around the edges, but fun.

Littlepea: could you please stop acting like it's okay for Brain Candy to release an unfinished game, just because big studios do it, too? If I start a fire in your living room, you'll complain. If tell you to stop trolling and crying and just be grateful I didn't try to torch your whole house, you'd probably get even more angry, not less.

Last edited by clubby37: 06-29-2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: "jarateed off" ?
clubby37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
yggdrasil_tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepea View Post
I know personnally the devs, and be sure that they are doing everything to fix it.
They worked on it from 2 years now. They love their game. There are some problems at the beginning, ok and so do you buy some games recently from big ones? That s the same.
This is the second time you're written this exact same thing. If you're going to copy/paste your posts, at least get someone to check your grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubby37 View Post
Just FYI, it plays fine for me, and I think it's lots of fun. Pretty rough around the edges, but fun.

Littlepea: could you please stop acting like it's okay for Brain Candy to release an unfinished game, just because big studios do it, too? If I start a fire in your living room, you'll complain. If tell you to stop trolling and crying and just be grateful I didn't try to torch your whole house, you'd probably get even more angry, not less.
This.
yggdrasil_tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
BludStanes

Angry Co-op game indeed

I'm working on getting a refund right now. So far they refuse to give me one. Not only is it buggy and nobody plays it, but the store page says it is co-op and there is no co-op mode. That's false advertising and that's reason enough for me to get a refund.
BludStanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:25 AM   #6
benzidrine

Sorry to hear you got ripped off by this terrible company.
benzidrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #7
yggdrasil_tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludStanes View Post
I'm working on getting a refund right now. So far they refuse to give me one. Not only is it buggy and nobody plays it, but the store page says it is co-op and there is no co-op mode. That's false advertising and that's reason enough for me to get a refund.
I'm in the same boat. Someone on these forums had said that the company will do refunds directly, but they've so far ignored my emails.
yggdrasil_tree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #8
Mogh

And to think I had this game on my wishlist. :S It's a good thing I checked the forum first.
Mogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #9
Tapewormz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepea View Post
It's not trolling so much as stating "buyer beware" which he's within his rights to do so. This game has received nothing but negative press. It's almost a running joke now.

Metacritic 31/100
IGN 2/10 "Painful"
Escapist 1/5"It just doesn't work"

Thought I'd cite some sources since you're big buddies with the developers and your opinion is somewhat biased.
Tapewormz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #10
MJBrune

While I think a buyer beware post is recommended, I don't think that they would try to "hide this post to defraud" anyone.
MJBrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:48 AM   #11
benzidrine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJBrune View Post
While I think a buyer beware post is recommended, I don't think that they would try to "hide this post to defraud" anyone.
They already deleted the previous thread of similar title. Hence he reposted and added to the title. So yes they did in fact try to hide the post to defraud people.
benzidrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #12
Tapewormz

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzidrine View Post
They already deleted the previous thread of similar title. Hence he reposted and added to the title. So yes they did in fact try to hide the post to defraud people.
Was it deleted? Or was it moved? Did a mod do it or the developer?

Did you use lots of cuss words? Maybe substitute cuss words with fruits. :P

ie "Why don't you get down on all fours and eat a BANANA from my APPLE you lying sack of ORANGES!...uh POTATO!" I don't see this as circumventing the bad world filter. And it's somewhat funny.

Last edited by Tapewormz: 07-08-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Tapewormz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #13
Dragoon.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapewormz View Post
It's not trolling so much as stating "buyer beware" which he's within his rights to do so. This game has received nothing but negative press. It's almost a running joke now.

Metacritic 31/100
IGN 2/10 "Painful"
Escapist 1/5"It just doesn't work"

Thought I'd cite some sources since you're big buddies with the developers and your opinion is somewhat biased.
Ouch. Thanks for the heads up. Still the concept looked promising. Too bad the devs overreached themselves with realization from a good idea to a good game.
Dragoon.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 06:47 AM   #14
BC_Yshaana

Hi Guys,

First of all, I apologise if we didn't reply on these forums, we have never hidden anything to anyone on our own website/forums and have answered all questions to players there.

Secondly, this forum is not under our authority, we cannot edit, move or delete posts in this forum, so if you had a message that disapered, it was not our doing.

I will prepare a topic to answer all concerns and explain what we have been doing with the game since release (3 patches have been made available with more patches and upgrades to come weekly). However, most players will now tell you that the game is very playable, that the major issues that were in release have been fixed and we have been commited to fix all issues in the game.

Thanks,

Yshaana

Last edited by BC_Yshaana: 07-13-2012 at 07:40 AM.
BC_Yshaana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:32 PM   #15
d10sfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC_Yshaana View Post
Hi Guys,

First of all, I apologise if we didn't reply on these forums, we have never hidden anything to anyone on our own website/forums and have answered all questions to players there.

Secondly, this forum is not under our authority, we cannot edit, move or delete posts in this forum, so if you had a message that disapered, it was not our doing.

I will prepare a topic to answer all concerns and explain what we have been doing with the game since release (3 patches have been made available with more patches and upgrades to come weekly). However, most players will now tell you that the game is very playable, that the major issues that were in release have been fixed and we have been commited to fix all issues in the game.

Thanks,

Yshaana

To the players mentioned in the last part, is that true, about it being "very playable" now?
d10sfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Fray