Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V

Old 07-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
DalisD

Marked for delete...Floor :(

Well thats what happened, i had some stuff that i didnt wanted to have, baskets, plates, etc, and i didnt wanted to just throw them somewhere, i knew they would be there....
anyway, i used the "markfordelete" command, and it seems that i marked the floor of my whiterun house too... so, i was wondering if theres any way to get that floor back, i would go to the last save but, i have been spamming F5 all the way for quite sometime, so now as a lvl 30, i dont want to go back to 11, is there any way to get that floor back? i already got the ID of that place, its 0003ee3a, and its the whiterunbreezehome cell, would that help?
thx
Old 07-22-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
sh4ase

theres no way to undo mark for delete but if you were inside breeze home and if you are still there you can load the auto save? unless you have auto save disabled upon entering areas
sh4ase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:58 PM   #3
manny_gt

Try the resetinterior command:
Code:
resetinterior WhiterunBreezehome
Make sure you are outside the cell!
manny_gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:40 AM   #4
Shadowblade001

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by DalisD View Post

Well thats what happened, i had some stuff that i didnt wanted to have, baskets, plates, etc, and i didnt wanted to just throw them somewhere, i knew they would be there....
anyway, i used the "markfordelete" command, and it seems that i marked the floor of my whiterun house too... so, i was wondering if theres any way to get that floor back, i would go to the last save but, i have been spamming F5 all the way for quite sometime, so now as a lvl 30, i dont want to go back to 11
Some basic rules of PC use and gaming I learned many years ago:
  1. Always keep a backup file
  2. Always save IN SEPARATE SLOTS before and after a major event, before opening a door or chest, before a battle, before using a console command, etc etc etc. If in doubt SAVE everywhere else as well
  3. Never rely on F5 only, always make a proper save every 10 minutes or so, or at least at the end of every session or certainly when levelling up before and after selecting perks
  4. There is a barrel outside Breezehome (or the Blacksmith) in Whiterun - throw your junk in there and it will respawn after a while
  5. Better than that, sell it to the merchants. Even for 0 gp. They will repawn their inventory every two days, IIRC. And when your Speech is high enough you WILL get cash for them, even with no Mercantile Perks
  6. Never mess with console commands with which you are not REALLY au fait
  7. If you screw up, you can then load your most recent save from JUST BEFORE YOU DELETED THOSE ITEMS.

These general principles, modified for Skyrim, have stood me in good stead for PC gaming since 1995 and for general PC use since, ooh, 1986?

Now you know why!

~.~
Shadowblade001 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls V