Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warlock - Master of the Arcane

Old 07-23-2012, 01:34 AM   #1
ZyloWolfBane

Thumbs up For those having issues with Warlock not starting post install!

I had to do this with another game I bought last year (I forget which), but you have to go into the game's properties on your steam library, then the local files tab.

Then what I did was defragment the cache and then verify integrity of game cache.

Took a few seconds and afterwards the game worked fine.

Prior to this the game would crash right as the title screen was supposed to come up after showing all the developers in the intro, afterwards it worked perfectly.

Hope this helps some of you out there, if not then I'm sorry for giving you false hope, but since it worked for me I thought I'd share it anyway in case nobody had already thought of it.
Old 07-23-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
Zuppete

Warlock don't start

I've tried like you suggested, but the game loads only the splash screen, then enter in fullscreen mode and after a second return on desktop without loading and without any error. Some other suggestion??
Zuppete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:51 AM   #3
ZyloWolfBane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuppete View Post
I've tried like you suggested, but the game loads only the splash screen, then enter in fullscreen mode and after a second return on desktop without loading and without any error. Some other suggestion??
Sadly not

That just happened to be the first thing that worked for me.
ZyloWolfBane is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Warlock - Master of the Arcane