Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > BIT.TRIP RUNNER

Old 07-23-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
Pebo

BIT.TRIP RUNNER Not Working

I have recently purchased BIT.TRIP RUNNER. Everything went fine (purchase and installation). The problem occurs when I start the game. It loads up normal but (I get the various company logos fading in and out) but when it gets to the title screen I can hear the music then see the game title but then it freezes. Actually my entire PC freezes where I have to reboot my PC.

I have uninstalled and re-installed and ensured all my drivers were up to date. I cannot figure out what the issue could be. I do have some Windows XP services (through services.msc) that I have shut off or disabled (remote access, fax, etc.) Would anyone know if I need a specific service to be enabled in order to run the game?

I have purchased numerous games through Steam and have had no issues playing any of them so far. Any help getting this game to actually run is appreciated. Thank you.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > BIT.TRIP RUNNER