Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tower Wars

Old 08-01-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
SwogDog

SuperVillain Studios
Talking FINAL BETA NIGHT DETAILS!

Hello everyone! Hop into some Tower Wars with us one last time before launch! The event is on August 2nd at 3pm PDT! (See countdown here.)

The night will go down something like this:
  • Around 3pm PDT (GMT -7) we will be giving out the last batch of Beta Keys in our Group Chat. Join chat from our community page here and pm [SVS] Whyttrash. Double-click his name in the the list to send a private message. You must be in the group chat for this to work, if you leave chat while waiting for a key, you will show as offline and not receive a key.
  • At 5:30pm PDT (GMT -7) all the devs will be playing games and answering questions.

There are going to be a bunch of various livestreams going on and some other things we’re not too clear on at the moment, but, uhh... it should be fun! Here’s what we know so far, and we’ll keep this list updated.

The beta will officially end the morning of August 6th. We want to thank all of our beta testers and fans for your interest and time investment in Towers Wars. You guys have helped us make this a much better game at launch. Launch details will be coming soon, so stay tuned!

Last edited by SwogDog: 08-02-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
jojonel

So you removed all beta testers game from their account?...At least you should let them have it..because we helped to make the game better.
jojonel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
HisNoodlyName

Quote:
Hello guys , i wonder where is that thread with a list of beta games on steam? I did a search here and on google but i did not find it . Thanks for your help
I lol'd.
HisNoodlyName is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tower Wars