Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2012, 05:25 AM   #1
Epixploit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 16
Save Game Editor

EYEliner
Version 1.1

Save Game Editor for E.Y.E - Divine Cybermancy

Download: http://www.2shared.com/file/q7dcBUFM/EYEliner11.html

Screenshots:
123456

As always, make sure to back-up any files you decide to edit with this program. I will not be held responsible for any lost saves.
If you find any bugs or have any other issues, please send them to the e-mail displayed in the editor and README.txt file, thanks.

Like the previous version, this will probably also trigger a false positive virus warning with some anti virus software. This is due to there not being any certification for the software (those cost money).
The solutions are to a) not use the program if this makes you feel uncomfortable b) add an exception in your anti virus software c) get another anti virus software (preferably a non-free one) or d) disable your anti virus program while using this editor (not recommended).


Additional notes:
I didn't get everything I wanted into this version but it's still quite a major upgrade. I'll see about adding those other features and anything else that is requested in upcoming versions.

Major highlights include: ability to clear your inventory (possibly repairing broken saves), editing of counters (kills, hits and fatal wounds) and the ability to import/export your current research state to/from a custom file.

Last edited by Epixploit: 08-14-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Epixploit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
DualJay
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 262
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epixploit View Post
Just made a little Save Game editor for this called "EYEliner".

I've read about people having their characters reset in the past, however I'm not sure if that issue has since been fixed. Though if you're sitting on a save that had been reset to level 1 and lost all your unlocks you may find this tool very useful.
Please note that it has only been tested using the current version of the game.

http://www.2shared.com/file/jJq5D19w/EYEliner.html

If anyone decide to try it I'd appreciate bug reports if you're experiencing problems with it.

Enjoy!
If I use this, I'll feel like a woman because of the name.
DualJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:06 AM   #3
Epixploit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualJay View Post
If I use this, I'll feel like a woman because of the name.
Haha. I thought it was catchy as the name of the game is "E.Y.E".
Epixploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #4
DualJay
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 262
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epixploit View Post
Haha. I thought it was catchy as the name of the game is "E.Y.E".
I know, it's catchy.
DualJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
KrazyKain
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Reputation: 53
Posts: 1,162
not something I will ever use.. but AWESOME name
KrazyKain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:34 PM   #6
Mad Max RW
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 437
Posts: 1,995
Getting lots of virus warnings from this. Could be a false positive, but doubt it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
DualJay
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 262
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Getting lots of virus warnings from this. Could be a false positive, but doubt it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
Yeah, I was afraid of this.
DualJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
Salamatiqus
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Reputation: 27
Posts: 301
So, I ran it and tested it. Works as intended.
However this tool can really ruin your gameplay.
Salamatiqus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:20 AM   #9
Epixploit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Getting lots of virus warnings from this. Could be a false positive, but doubt it. DO NOT DOWNLOAD.
I'd say do not download that AV you're using. If you're not just trolling I'm really confused to what would make this trigger any AV. I personally recommend NOD32 (it's not free but it's worth it).
Again, if you're not just trolling I'm guessing you're using some free AV like "Grisoft AVG" in which case you really should take a look at different high rated AV programs that aren't free and cough up those extra bucks, because to be honest; you get what you pay for most of the time.

However if you'd like to post (or PM) me detailed info on what your AV is reporting I could look into it.

EDIT: Actually this could be due to the program not being "signed". Getting a certificate costs money though and I'm not making or intend to make any money out of this so the issue will most likely remain with lesser AV programs.

Though if you're in doubt, just don't run it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salamatiqus View Post
So, I ran it and tested it. Works as intended.
However this tool can really ruin your gameplay.
Anything can if you abuse it.
Hopefully it will serve useful to anyone who has had their character deleveled, someone who's reached silly high level and spent endless hours only to not find that last research, or for those who feel like messing around with things in general.

I'm also going to see about adding a feature to clear your inventory, so that if your save gets corrupted from the inventory bug I read about in another thread you will be able to fix that in no-time.

Last edited by Epixploit: 08-09-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Epixploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #10
Mad Max RW
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Reputation: 437
Posts: 1,995
Well, it was definitely a false positive for the reason you said earlier. I disabled one program at a time and found AVG was wigging out over the setup file and manifest files. I mostly use Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and AVG on occasion. Haven't had a virus or any malware in years, so I was kinda surprised at all the sudden warnings.

That reminds me how it did the same thing for the EYE executable when the game first launched. Create a couple exceptions and all works fine.

Nice program, btw. There's been a huge drop off of players because they're frustrated losing levels or not leveling fast enough to enjoy everything the game offers. I hope new players don't start themselves off with maxed out stats. You'd really cheat yourself out of gradually learning. At least there's no excuse for those stupid farming maps.
Mad Max RW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:40 AM   #11
Epixploit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max RW View Post
Well, it was definitely a false positive for the reason you said earlier. I disabled one program at a time and found AVG was wigging out over the setup file and manifest files. I mostly use Kaspersky and Malwarebytes and AVG on occasion. Haven't had a virus or any malware in years, so I was kinda surprised at all the sudden warnings.

That reminds me how it did the same thing for the EYE executable when the game first launched. Create a couple exceptions and all works fine.
Ah I see. Maybe I ought to put a notice in the readme file regarding that.

Quote:
Nice program, btw. There's been a huge drop off of players because they're frustrated losing levels or not leveling fast enough to enjoy everything the game offers.
Thanks and ya, that was my intention with the editor.

Quote:
I hope new players don't start themselves off with maxed out stats. You'd really cheat yourself out of gradually learning. At least there's no excuse for those stupid farming maps.
Indeed.
Epixploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #12
DualJay
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 262
Posts: 1,996
Ok, I'll try this out because of those GOSKADIOFNHDEABGSKFA"DXFDGAG:ADSFATALWOUNDS FGASFPJEGHO
DGJSOAIGH:FLGH


Ugh, I hate those things. Even if it made it so it cost ~500 brouzoufs per one fixed, this game would be better.
DualJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:50 PM   #13
Epixploit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualJay View Post
Ok, I'll try this out because of those GOSKADIOFNHDEABGSKFA"DXFDGAG:ADSFATALWOUNDS FGASFPJEGHO
DGJSOAIGH:FLGH


Ugh, I hate those things. Even if it made it so it cost ~500 brouzoufs per one fixed, this game would be better.
Ah thanks for mentioning those. I'll put editing of fatal wounds on my to-do list for the next update.
The only way to remove them atm would be to give yourself all research, and then if you want to earn it back legitimately restore the research to default. I might see about adding a feature to export/import the state of your research into a separate file as I don't see advanced research editing getting in there anytime soon.
Epixploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #14
DualJay
 
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Reputation: 262
Posts: 1,996
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epixploit View Post
Ah thanks for mentioning those. I'll put editing of fatal wounds on my to-do list for the next update.
The only way to remove them atm would be to give yourself all research, and then if you want to earn it back legitimately restore the research to default. I might see about adding a feature to export/import the state of your research into a separate file as I don't see advanced research editing getting in there anytime soon.
Thank you.
Oh thank you
DualJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 05:42 AM   #15
Epixploit
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Reputation: 0
Posts: 16
Version 1.1 is out!

Hope you enjoy it and hope I didn't leave too many bugs in there.

See main post for download link and additional information. Enjoy!
Epixploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2014, All Rights Reserved.