Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Unmechanical

Old 08-10-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
Redboy

Game Stuck

When I was continue with my game and surprised I was way back where before I was replace with new battery anyway I was stuck because large elevator is on top andf I can't go there anymore. I'm block out
Old 08-10-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Hourences

Teotl Studios
That is unfortunate, what happened is that the game failed to load its original location, so it reverted to the start as backup. Which in this case locked you out. If you reload a few times it never starts at the right place?

How is your FPS? We are thinking this may be FPS related, the lower the FPS the higher the probability that it'll happen.

You can see your FPS by opening the console with Tab or ~ and type "stat FPS"
Hourences is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
Redboy

stat FPS = something 59.60 16.70ms
Redboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #4
EstilhaS

*SPOILERS*

the game was running flawlesly up until this part for me, as of the part of the battery, i was wandering all over the places searching where to go, and the game was saving on several sections.

I got back to the part where has the water, at that point, the camera appeared again and unlocked the already opened hatch, soon after this i figured out from where to continue, the thing is, on the room with the janitor, it was pretty obvious that i had to take him out from there to continue, but before doing do, i just had to remove the power sockets yet again, which caused me to be stuck in that room.

no big deal, just exit to the main menu and continue the game.

on doing so, i got back, way back to before the light bulbs part, the puzzles were already resolved, flew my way back listening to the cool theme song, but once i got to the elevator part, the elevator was already up the shaft and it's not possible to advance.

in regards of the fps, mine never dropped below the 60, the game runs very, very well
EstilhaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #5
allwayshelpfull

I have the exact same problem as the two people above.

It seems unlikely that it is a fps problem or at least not one caused by relatively slow hardware.
I also got 60 fps near the part where we are stuck but I am guessing that it is near the end so unless there is a fix I will just move on to another game.

Great game though for a few relaxing hours.
allwayshelpfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #6
markusarv

Teotl Studios
Can you send us your save game file and we will investigate it here. The files are in My Documents/My Games/Unmechanical/SavedElements. Please, send them to support@teotlstudios.com.
markusarv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #7
EstilhaS

sorry, i had to create a new game, that as the warning stated, would delete the savegame

*SPOILER*

although at the time of picking up the janitor to end the game, that room didnt have the power sockets as it did on the 1st time i played it, but then again, this time around i just went directly to the right places because i knew where to go after the previous exploring

if some exploring is done for another 20mins before going there, such as going to all places avaliable,that issue might occur

great game guys, didnt mind repeating everything to get to the ending, i'll be looking out for future projects you might have
EstilhaS is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Unmechanical