Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Help and Tips

Old 08-11-2012, 11:08 AM   #1
Bedazzle

Paysafe Cards

I wanna buy ArmA II CO but I'm confused about the whole proccess of using paysafe cards. Firstly, it says that I can only add 10, 30, 50 and 100 bucks. I wanna add 40 bucks, can I buy a seprate 30 bucks one and buy a serprete 10 bucks one and add the balances together on the computer through steam?

Also, where do I redeem my paysafe card on steam?
Old 08-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
Mr.SwingKing

Yes you can combine two or more paysafecard together in the checkout or you can simply add them to your Steam wallet.
Mr.SwingKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
StanGe

you don´t have to add the money to your steam wallet. just add Arma 2 to your basket, check out, choose paysafecard as the checkout option. then a new window will appear where you can insert your paysafecard pin. do so and if there is spare money, it will still be accessable with your pin. you can check your current balance over at http://www.paysafecard.com
StanGe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Bedazzle

What's better to add the pin to steam wallet or what?
I'm confused lol
Bedazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #5
Bedazzle

Okay, I just wanted to see how I could add a paysafe card to steam and all I could see for payment methods and stuff were like, American Express, Paypal and all that other stuff, I didn't see paysafe cards. Is it under Web Money?
Old 08-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #6
cl4ym4n

No. It's a separate entry in the payment dropdown. If you don't see it in there, the PSC payment method probably isn't available for your country.
cl4ym4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
StanGe

yeah lets begin with an easy step, where do you live?
Old 08-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #8
Bedazzle

I live in Ontario Canada!
Old 08-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #9
Bedazzle

But they have Paysafe Cards here.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:23 PM   #10
Bedazzle

please help you guys, what canadian payment method can I use?
They sell paysafe cards here, but there isn't the option to use them.

Is there anyway i can bypass using a credit card?
Old 08-12-2012, 01:23 PM   #11
StanGe

mhh don´t know exactly what payment methods are available in canada. but if you go to the checkout page, you will see what options are available. if paysafecard is missing, the you can´t use the card. see if there are other methods like paypal or so.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:56 AM   #12
Inkassso

First of all, I want to apologize myself, my english is still in Alpha testing and I'm sure there are gonna be some mistakes...

It's better to add the money from paysafecard to the wallet because when you pay a game via paysafecard (not the wallet) there will be some rest on the PIN code and that's gonna get lost because you can add to your wallet only 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 €. It's too difficult for me to have 0,50€ on each ticket I leave some rest on and pay via that. When you add the money directly to your wallet and you pay a game via the wallet, the rest is still in the wallet and you can use it later. When you leave it on the PSC, you have to search the ticket later and that's a bit problematic for me ^^
So I do it this way. I pay a game/games via paysafecards so that I have a bit over 2 € left (It's a pity I can buy only 4, 12, 20 or 40€ tickets). Then I buy 2 tickets for 4 € and add them together with the 2 € (left on the first PSC) as 10 € to my wallet. I loose only some cents, sometimes 1€ but it's still better than loosing more money.

Here you can add money to your Steam wallet:
On the upper side of the client choose "<your account name>'s Account" and then "Account Details". You'll see all the things you bought or got as a gift. At the right side there is a tab called "Your Steam Account" and in this tab your current Wallet Balance (probably 0 € if haven't done this before ) is written and under that is "+Add funds to your Steam Wallet". Click on that.
You see here what I told you. You can add only some fixed amount. So you choose the amount you want to get and select "ADD FUNDS" (I choose 10 € - 2x4€ PSC I buy and a 2€ rest on a PSC I already used). And then it's the same like when you buy a game, payment method: PaySafeCard etc... Just when the web browser opens you have to click on "Add more PIN-codes" or something like that. Then you'll be able to pay via 10 PIN-codes, I guess.

There in America you have to pay probably in dollars, right? Well, then you have to check the exchange rate. If you got the principal, you can do it.

I hope I helped you. If you don't understand anything just say it and I'll be here to help you.
Inkassso is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Help and Tips