Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2

Old 08-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #1
TheFelix52

Mann up Mode

Can somebody explain it? I have red the M vs M FAQ but its still a mess to me
Old 08-15-2012, 11:46 PM   #2
Carnagedude504

You need to buy a ticket (Tour of Duty or Squad Surplus) to be able to participate in Mann Up mode. Mann Up is run on Valve's official servers, so there is no player host.

Upon completion of your match (assuming you won), your ticket is consumed and you are given a Mann Up mode exclusive item (there are a few, I won't go into detail). If the match completes in any other way (disconnection for any reason, crashing, etc.) Your ticket will not be consumed, though it may take up to 24 hours for it to reappear. If you are playing on a map that you have already completed, then your ticket will not be consumed.

All in all, Mann Up mode is pretty much for people who like getting cosmetic items for their characters. Aside from that, it's identical to the 'free' version.
Carnagedude504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #3
TheFelix52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnagedude504 View Post
You need to buy a ticket (Tour of Duty or Squad Surplus) to be able to participate in Mann Up mode. Mann Up is run on Valve's official servers, so there is no player host.

Upon completion of your match (assuming you won), your ticket is consumed and you are given a Mann Up mode exclusive item (there are a few, I won't go into detail). If the match completes in any other way (disconnection for any reason, crashing, etc.) Your ticket will not be consumed, though it may take up to 24 hours for it to reappear. If you are playing on a map that you have already completed, then your ticket will not be consumed.

All in all, Mann Up mode is pretty much for people who like getting cosmetic items for their characters. Aside from that, it's identical to the 'free' version.
THanks!
Know i Understand it
TheFelix52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Team Fortress 2