Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam Community Discussion

Old 08-18-2012, 02:05 PM   #1
Spiderm4N

Exclamation [BETA][BUG] Screenshots problems

So, the first problem that I noticed when i was checking my screenshots was this:
http://i.imgur.com/dwk5x.jpg duplicated screenshots, that only shows with the beta.
I tried deleting them many times, some of them was removed but others didn't, and they still there...

Another problem that I found was some of screenshots I took in Sven Co-op (HL1 mod), the beta doesn't know they are from sven coop: http://i.imgur.com/AzPhO.jpg , so when I try to filter by Sven Co-op some doesn't appear...
without the beta all show fine: http://i.imgur.com/AUPH6.jpg

Another thing that annoys me is if I am managing my screenshots while filtered for example by a game, public screenshots etc, if I edit a screenshot, it refreshes and come back to the screenshots page showing all games and all screenshots, instead of comming back as I was viewing it with the filters I was using...

Also not about the screenshots but the new Add Nickname thing, I can't remove a nickname I added to my friends, when I delete the nickname it disappears on the friend list but continues on the community, and after I restart my steam it comes back to the friend list again.

Last edited by Spiderm4N: 08-18-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #2
Tyraa Rane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderm4N View Post
So, the first problem that I noticed when i was checking my screenshots was this:
http://i.imgur.com/dwk5x.jpg duplicated screenshots, that only shows with the beta.
I tried deleting them many times, some of them was removed but others didn't, and they still there...
Is this happening with screenshots you've uploaded since opting into the beta, or with screenshots uploaded before that?

FWIW I have 220 screenshots and no phantom duplicates, but I also haven't tried uploading any screenshots since I opted into the beta.
Tyraa Rane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Spiderm4N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyraa Rane View Post
Is this happening with screenshots you've uploaded since opting into the beta, or with screenshots uploaded before that?

FWIW I have 220 screenshots and no phantom duplicates, but I also haven't tried uploading any screenshots since I opted into the beta.
they were uploaded before the beta, I don't know if I uploaded those duplicated and deleted after, I normally delete before I upload so I don't why this happened... anyway I can't remove them :/
Spiderm4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
Shon MZHD

Hello!Sry for possible language mistakes.I've got the same trouble with screenshots which I've captured before the beta.Want to delete old shots which I've already deleted as i think,and I can't do it.Also I can't change privacy settings on them.Hope this lag will be solved.

Last edited by Shon MZHD: 08-20-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Shon MZHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:01 AM   #5
UberNoodle

Same problems with duplicate screenshots which when I delete appear to delete the WRONG screenshots. Are the thumnails out of sync?

Also, in the popup screenshot uploader (right-click tray icon and select screenshots), all my screenshots are listed and uploaded under the game title, yet when I view the screenshots within the interface, half of them are not shown when 'viewing by game'.

The game was added, ie not a Steam game.
UberNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Discussions > Steam Community Discussion