|08-22-2012, 08:01 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2009
All undocumented units/game behaviour
This thread is meant to gather all the information avaible on the undocumented units and game behaviour and untold numbers/stats. Please post what is not already included and I'll add it here.
-deals only 50% damage to crystals (even assault boost square will cause to deal 50% of its bonus damage)
-The tribe typhoon spell won't affect it when it's crouched (or is it because it was charged by a medic? please share your experience on this)
-has 1 VERTICAL RANGE (and thus NO DIAGONAL RANGE)
-his crouching lasts only one attack
-each consecutive attack after the first will increase its attack by 50 (before applying damage)
-his upgrade weapon ability will increase permanently an allied unit's attack by 30%. He can't upgrade himself, but he can be upgraded by another engineer.
- two medics can charge up the same unit [please confirm]
- while its buff range is 2, the buffed unit can move up to the third square of distance and still keep the buff (then you can move the medic, and so on)
-won't be knocked back by the train in the TF2 map, so after being hit by a train he will stay on the tracks
-gives -175% to phis def and -175% to mag def
- his knockback will actually affect only units nearby the direct target and not the target itself
- her shield bubble will protect an ally (can't target herself) from the next attack, regardless of its power.
- Gunner row Y column X
Enemy 1 row Y column X-2
Enemy 2 row Y-1 column X-2
Enemy 3 row Y-1 column X-1
only if you target Enemy 2, Enemy 1 and Enemy 3 will take splash damage
- Gunner row Y column X
Enemy 1 row Y column x-2
Enemy 2 row Y-1 column x-1
Enemy 3 row Y+1 column x-1
only if you target Enemy 1, Enemy 2 and Enemy 3 will take splash damage
-deals redced damage to enemy 2 squares away (full damage to enemies next to him)
DARK ELVES team
- his splash damage will affect enemy units 1 square away from the target's position (not diagonally)
- soul harvest spell's life leech can actually revive dead units
THE TRIBE team
- his charge attack range is 4 (the target can be on the 4th square)
- his charge only works horizontally.
- Bloodrage will affect only existing units on the battlefield at the time the allied is stomped. It will disappear with the next attack (it won't disappear after the first turn)
- permanent buffs such as the sword and the medic charge (semi-permanent) are applied before consumable boosts (e.g. the tribe's haunch of meat)
- you can attack or move diagonally, but it counts as two squares cost -> diagonal 1-square-away attacks count as ranged. This implies that if you attack with The Council's ninja diagonally it won't deal double damagee, The Council's archer won't use her weak melee damage, TF2's Spy can't be hit diagonally.
- while you can't pass without spending any AP, you can still recycle an item and pass (even if the 'door' is empty).
- AOE spells can be used to destroy corpses
- since you can't walk on the enemy starting points (the two squares with arrows on them) if there is an enemy corpse on one of them it will be attackable instead of being stompable resulting in the same effect.
- 0 AP cost actions don't require you to have AP left
- actions which give you back 1 AP (deploying TF2 Scout, stomping an enemy while playing TF2) require you to still have at least 1 AP left
- some avatars will give your team a different special uniform
- destroyed crystals will leave some remains which can be stomped and that will disappear the next turn, but since there is no way to repair them it's just a cosmetic thing.
- barbed crystals can attack once per turn
- you can walk past enemy units
- knockback effects (council knight, tribe typhoon, etc) won't have units walk over/walk past dead units
- you can enable partial rewinds and still do a whole turn rewind keeping your click on the rewind button for some seconds.
Last edited by Alucardy: 08-29-2012 at 08:35 AM.
|08-23-2012, 01:46 PM||#3|
Join Date: Aug 2011
I can confirm the 2 medics buffing a single unit.
Also medic buffed units can move and retain the medic buff as long as they stay within 3 blocks of the medic (or both to retain the double enhance).
Last edited by Angus Kart: 08-23-2012 at 01:50 PM.
|08-23-2012, 04:33 PM||#4|
Join Date: Apr 2012
|08-23-2012, 10:24 PM||#5|
Join Date: Nov 2011
|08-23-2012, 10:47 PM||#6|
Join Date: Aug 2012
|08-23-2012, 10:48 PM||#7|
Join Date: Aug 2012
|08-24-2012, 01:23 AM||#8|
Join Date: Feb 2011