Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Gotham City Impostors

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Cordovan

WB Games
Gotham City Impostors: Free to Play FAQ

What is Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play?

Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play is the next chapter of Impostors! We took everything you loved about Impostors, totally revamped the experience on the PC, and made it available at absolutely no cost to you.

I'm playing on the…

…PC using Games for Windows LIVE, what does this mean for me?

A lot. Gotham City Impostors on Games for Windows LIVE will no longer be officially supported. So, while you can still play it, we won't be actively watching over it. But, you can use your Games for Windows LIVE CD key to get a special set of rewards, available only to those that played Impostors on the PC in what will soon be known as the “good ’ol days”! For more information on that, check out this handsome section of our website.

…PlayStation 3, what does this mean for me?

Nothing, if you want to keep playing on the PlayStation 3. The PlayStation 3 matchmaking and dedicated servers will stay up and running.

…Xbox 360, what does this mean for me?

Just like the PlayStation 3, nothing if you want to keep playing on the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 matchmaking and dedicated servers will stay up and running.

Can I transfer my stats from Games for Windows LIVE, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360 to Free To Play?

Nope! Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play is set in an entirely different infrastructure, thanks to Steamworks. That means that while you get the advantage of the great Steamworks platform to download Impostors, matchmake, and play with your friends, what you've done on other platforms has to be left there. (Stats wise, anyway. You're more than welcome to bring your skillz with you.)

Will I need a credit card to play Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play?

Only if you want to buy items off the Black Market! And even then, it'll have to be attached to your Steam account. Otherwise, you're welcome to enjoy Free To Play as much as you want, as well as earn a majority of the items in-game without spending a single penny.

Will there be a subscription fee?

No way, no how. Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play will be completely free for you to play, enjoy, and play some more, as much as you want.

What is the Black Market?

The Black Market is the internal store in Gotham City Impostors. There, you can purchase in-game goods such as guns, costumes, and more. Check it out!

What are the minimum system requirements to play Gotham City Impostors: Free To Play?

Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.5 GHz or higher (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Equivalent)
Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 7 GB free hard disk space
Video Card: 256 MB DX9 SM3+ Video Card (GeForce 8600 or ATI X1800 or better)
Sound: DX9 Compatible Sound Controller

Who do I talk to if I'm in need of technical support?

If you're running into any issues, please get in contact with WB Games Support. They'll do everything in their power to help you out! Also, don't be afraid to get in touch with Steam's support staff as well. They're a very bright group.

Last edited by Skaarj314: 09-06-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Gotham City Impostors