Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Old 09-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #1
Rampage47

Exclamation de_nuke_ve (download bug fix)

I changed de_nuke_ve (just del wires, barrels and unnecessary garbage) Now i can download this map from my server, but i need some help whith update version

1) I want replace css doors on plant B (pls remove css doors and use standart cs go doors)
2) I have problem whith ladders

link below (bsp and vmf)

download de_nuke_ve_d1
Old 09-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #2
Rampage47

I upload video on youtube. Now we can download de_nuke_ve from our server
[video] de_nuke_ve_de
Rampage47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #3
Rampage47

new fix version de_nuke_ve-fix
I tested this version on my servers.
download
Old 09-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
tackdriver

Rampage47 thank you very much - de_nuke_ve_fix works properly, including fast download and no stringtable spew in the client console.

I put a 32-slot server up to run this map 24/7

216.210.65.51:27019

and will probably also put this into votable maps on our map vote server if it runs well for a good # of players too.

thanks again rampage47
tackdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
Rampage47

Plaster create this map (my version is broke). thx a lot Plaster, u best
Old 09-22-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
PlasteR_

Wink

Not my fix but works Keep in mind that the map is by Sal "Volcano" Garozzo
PlasteR_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
Baron Rojo

thx the de_nuke_ve_fix version works fine on my public server
Baron Rojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
1q3er5

the ve maps are just another sign of how Global ops is a failure. Now you've got SOME players playing one version of the map and public players using another version of the same map. You've just divided the gamers WITHIN the game itself! Not good.

I am a player who enjoys competitive games and casually playing in pubs aswell, now I have to remember all the intricacies of 2 different versions of the one map.

Solution? I like what they've done with the VE maps, scrap the ones initially released with the game. What were the game devs thinking when they made the windows in nuke to small to jump through in the hut...
1q3er5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #9
y3sak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1q3er5 View Post
What were the game devs thinking when they made the windows in nuke to small to jump through in the hut...
I want them to fix it for sure, been in beta since end of nov. At first you could fit because they are the exact same size as the source windows on nuke.
Once they fixed your head being pushed down so you cant glitch and see through ceilings like in source, it made it so you cant fit in the window. So they didn't really mean to do it, but yeah it could of been fixed a long long time ago.
y3sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:56 AM   #10
karil

Doesn't work fully for me. ALT-tabbing makes the game crash. Not just for me. Doesn't happen on other maps. Had this problem also on de_aztec_pro_? but was fixed after a game update.
karil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #11
Bamilus

Quote:
the ve maps are just another sign of how Global ops is a failure. Now you've got SOME players playing one version of the map and public players using another version of the same map. You've just divided the gamers WITHIN the game itself! Not good.

I am a player who enjoys competitive games and casually playing in pubs aswell, now I have to remember all the intricacies of 2 different versions of the one map.

Solution? I like what they've done with the VE maps, scrap the ones initially released with the game. What were the game devs thinking when they made the windows in nuke to small to jump through in the hut...
Well, I think they definitely need to fix the custom map bug. But keep in mind nuke_ve was designed with competitive play in mind. Anyone who plays on CG/Esea/ESL already has the map downloaded. Pubbers can do what they want with the map, it doesn't matter. Its not really "dividing" the community.
Bamilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:51 AM   #12
tackdriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by karil View Post
Doesn't work fully for me. ALT-tabbing makes the game crash. Not just for me. Doesn't happen on other maps. Had this problem also on de_aztec_pro_? but was fixed after a game update.
I just tried ALT-tabbing and it didn't crash CS:GO for me. I even switched my video mode from fullscreen windowed (usual setting) to full screen -- the mode I have seen more probs Alt-TAB'ing out of the game and back with over the years (like "the purplies"). No problems.

Not saying there isn't something different about this map that makes it more likely to happen, but there's always the possibility that something with your system is related too. Like maybe video drivers.

I used to have probs with older games (CS:S, TF2, etc.) where with basically any nvidia video card I ran with, if I Alt-TAB'd out of the game running it in fullscreen mode, when I went back to the game the colors of many things were a little off, with purple replacing some colors. Didn't matter which map I was on.

Haven't seen that problem in quite some time though, but, I also don't generally use fullscreen mode anymore. Full screen windowed works better.

Just using an "old" 9800GTX+ BTW.

Last edited by tackdriver: 09-27-2012 at 03:54 AM.
tackdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #13
Gallitin

It wants me to pay for a premium subscription to download the file. Please provide a free way to download the map...
Gallitin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #14
jimmydean723

Quote:
What were the game devs thinking when they made the windows in nuke to small to jump through in the hut...
They were thinking "we don't want players to be able to jump on a standing player's head like in source so let's make the models taller." That's why for the windows in _ve to be accessible they are all tall and out of proportion with their surroundings.
jimmydean723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:07 AM   #15
pzotti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallitin View Post
It wants me to pay for a premium subscription to download the file. Please provide a free way to download the map...
http://www.mediafire.com/?fyn7x9zhrfon7ud
pzotti is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Counter-Strike: Global Offensive