Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Borderlands

Old 09-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #1
AlexHD

Borderlands 2 Head/Skins problem

Is anyone else having a problem where it's not showing up in the customization window? I use it first in my inventory but the new skins and head won't show up. So.. Any ideas?
Old 09-23-2012, 02:49 AM   #2
Bud042

Sure that they weren't skins that you already have and weren't skins for another class? Gotta ask
Bud042 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 06:22 AM   #3
cementrio

Well, really stupid answer, but...
You do realize you can scroll through the skins menu, right?

(When I first played Magicka, I didn't realize you could scroll around the character select screen, so I thought you only had 4 characters to choose from.)
cementrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #4
Iconoclast XVII

Off topic question, but goes with skins and heads... are those like the badass points where you unlock/keep them for everyone, or just for your current character you unlock them with?
Iconoclast XVII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
JRMC01

Banned
You got to read the skin/face title.
The skins/faces are restricted to some different classes, although you can still use them.
JRMC01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:48 AM   #6
AlexHD

Ok for example I did the minecraft easter egg. And I obtained both the head and the skin. Only the skin is showing up. Also I beat the game once, yet the Jack head isn't showing up.
AlexHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
Trickdeez

You have to make sure the mask/skin is for your class. The Minecraft head isn't a universal head, it drops separately for each class. For example, say you're a Siren, you might have picked up the Minecraft head but it might have been for Gunzerker or something. You have to check if it's actually for your class. Also, the Handsome Jack mask you have to still pick up and equip it. You don't just receive it for beating the game. It comes off his head when you kill him and you have to pick it up.
Trickdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #8
NaOHSpree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickdeez View Post
You have to make sure the mask/skin is for your class. The Minecraft head isn't a universal head, it drops separately for each class. For example, say you're a Siren, you might have picked up the Minecraft head but it might have been for Gunzerker or something. You have to check if it's actually for your class. Also, the Handsome Jack mask you have to still pick up and equip it. You don't just receive it for beating the game. It comes off his head when you kill him and you have to pick it up.
Next time, enter a big SPOILER ALERT, please.
NaOHSpree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #9
Trickdeez

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOHSpree View Post
Next time, enter a big SPOILER ALERT, please.
Sorry bro, I figured it was a given for the Handsome Jack mask. Bad guys never win. I don't post often though, so forgive me for it.
Trickdeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #10
AlexHD

Quote:
Ah, thanks for the help bro. I picked it up for gunzerker and i'm commando. And as for Jack's head, my friend picked it up, not me. Thanks again
AlexHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #11
NaOHSpree

Quote:
Sorry bro, I figured it was a given for the Handsome Jack mask. Bad guys never win. I don't post often though, so forgive me for it.
Not a problem. I still haven't finished the game but to me it was pretty clear that we would "win", as usual. Even if I didn't I'd probably would not be angry or anything but consider what I've said just a friendly advice in case you post something similar again
NaOHSpree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
Adexus

Well now that I've had the ending ruined for me, anyone have a solution to the heads/skins not appearing? This just happened to me and now I'm paranoid about unlocking any new ones :P
Adexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
DIENER

There are different skins.
Skins for X Class, head and general.
Skins for all Classes, head and general
Skins for Cars.
DIENER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 05:01 AM   #14
Adexus

They were all for my Commando, I looked at each one before I unlocked them, I found a "Sandblaster" head, and found one skin and unlocked another through Badass ranks.
Adexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:37 AM   #15
Valued Insanity

I had this same issue too. The player skins I have unlocked for zero only a portion of them show up on my original character. However, when I made a second Zero character and went to the player skin/head menu all of the unlocked skins were there.
Valued Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Borderlands